Scottish Cup semi-final Celtic v Old Firm FC

I'm sure the last thing they wanted was extra time. Not the best preparation for a semi final three days later. Can their legs carry them for longer than an hour or so ? What we absolutely must do is keep eleven men on the park. Level playing field ? Time will tell.
That prick roofe was stretching late on aswell how good wid it be if that sakala was they're only striker 🤣

I'm sure the last thing they wanted was extra time. Not the best preparation for a semi final three days later. Can their legs carry them for longer than an hour or so ? What we absolutely must do is keep eleven men on the park. Level playing field ? Time will tell.

Keep your eye on Madden.

He's a sleekit expert at slowing the game down and breaking up play to suit the Huns and giving them free kicks in dangerous areas.

They know too well they can't live with our tempo when we're on it. That's why he got the game. He's the most sleekit of them all...

Celtic just need to play thier own game, they need to stop us not the other way round they won last night by default the penalty and sending off should have seen them in control of the game which they failed to do even to the extent that Braga a poor team at best not only held them for the the whole of the second half but managed to score as well if Celtic go for them Sunday can’t see anything but a good win even allowing for the Madman in black

It's a semi final and of course Old firm fc will be on a high after their win.
I expect them to receive the rallying call from all and Sundry in the SMSM.
I won't be putting any thoughts on the fact they played Thursday extra time or not.
Ange will be telling the players the very same and as always to focus on our football.
I don't expect anything other than another tough challenge including the MIB and as has been said i will take any type of win on the day. 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back