Scottish Sporting Integrity League (SSIL)

They shouldn't have the option. They should be fkd off right out of it.nobody would miss the rancid fkers. When I look at fester fester occasionally, all it is is pure vile hatred and bigotry which before 2012 was mainly aimed at us . Now the manky bastards hate everybody and anybody who won't bow down and agree with their bile . Hamilton, alloa,Motherwell, raith rovers, Dundee, hibs ,even the capital huns are now a bunch of terrier bastards. I've never laughed so much in 8 years, it's been an absolute blast but it's now time to shut the coffin lid and put the final nail in . Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,the fkn sevcos going bust,byyyeee bye raaaannngers. HH

Give 3 years notice and fuck off please let them go! Can anyone tell me how many clubs folded from 2012-2016?
No the fact was they flourished, big blue £ utter myth! Fuckin behave the Rankers would love to believe that...reality is different, just can't stomach the fact they can't match or beat us on or off the pitch for years to come.

They shouldn't have the option. They should be fkd off right out of it.nobody would miss the rancid fkers. When I look at fester fester occasionally, all it is is pure vile hatred and bigotry which before 2012 was mainly aimed at us . Now the manky bastards hate everybody and anybody who won't bow down and agree with their bile . Hamilton, alloa,Motherwell, raith rovers, Dundee, hibs ,even the capital huns are now a bunch of terrier bastards. I've never laughed so much in 8 years, it's been an absolute blast but it's now time to shut the coffin lid and put the final nail in . Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,the fkn sevcos going bust,byyyeee bye raaaannngers. HH
At the heart of this is their desire to return to the days of the Old Co. when they had the full support of their masonic friends at the Scottish Football League and the Lanarkshire Referees Association
When they were guaranteed a penalty or two when in trouble, this is the "Level playing field" that they cry out for.

There isn't a league in the world that would let that poxy mob of cheating bassas and ignorant bigots in. The whole of Europe have watched as the klan have rampaged through their towns causing mayhem and criminal damage to say the least. Everyone knows they can't pay their fees and dues and are run by the greediest cnuts that have no business acumen whatsoever.

Numpty fae Dumbarton on Clyde SSB. Last caller. Calls for the Huns to start up own breakaway league with Lindfield, Welsh Teams and unhappy Scottish teams due to non sporting integrity in SPFL. Quality answer fae Hugh & Alex Rae. They are becoming unhinged one hun at a time. 😂
Tell yea whit ..... a widnae buy it tbh widnae even steal it ffs😂😂😂😂😷😷😷 It’s darts in yer living room fur me 🎯

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fekn gobsmacked that i agree with you for the first time. Must be a fluke🤣

There isn't a league in the world that would let that poxy mob of cheating bassas and ignorant bigots in. The whole of Europe have watched as the klan have rampaged through their towns causing mayhem and criminal damage to say the least. Everyone knows they can't pay their fees and dues and are run by the greediest cnuts that have no business acumen whatsoever.
Unfortunately shammy only one ...THE SPFL 🙈🙈🙈

At the heart of this is their desire to return to the days of the Old Co. when they had the full support of their masonic friends at the Scottish Football League and the Lanarkshire Referees Association
When they were guaranteed a penalty or two when in trouble, this is the "Level playing field" that they cry out for.
Murray was God and no-one could touch them "simply the best" ...utter arrogance and hubris on an unrivalled scale, sneering at every other club BILLY BIG BAWS!
And then it all came crashing down with the bank collapse...O dear it came home to roost
It's was built on lies and shite! Sold for a buck! FWD 2020....same arseholes same problem...HERE WE GO TEN IN A ROW!😂😂

It's wonderful really.
It is like watching an experiment of drugged candidate. Acid trials stuff.
It's the reset ability. I've got a wee mate that ended up getting medicated when they died. He doesn't recognise this new outfit as rangers. He says he now supports the rangers but it's not the same.
Bright lad. Identified the problem and went to the GP and got help.
Take note lurkers.
deflections and obsessions. They have taken our para Tim stuff off us! Classic.
Let them have a breakaway super league.
It's been a long road but in all honesty they cannot be saved. They had knives sharpened, butcher's hooks, pitchforks
The works. "Ready"
Out of the top pocket comes the MIB silver pen. FLASH.
new agenda printed on the lap "ready"
"Ready" to go again.
"Ready" to belive again 100%
Does that daft bastard for a second think that a racist loyalist club would be invited to play in a league of oppressed Celts. The Welsh boys would swiftly decline.
FLASH
"Ma mate Barry said we will def get the Welsh teams on board"
I love it. I honestly didn't think they could top the shit. But they do. Reminds me of that ch5 soap opera sunset beach

The smoking gun . The real one is that every boy that's taken over the Huns has shouted about thumping investment in. Every single one bar none. Bare in mind your average hun has I one thought per time duration calamity capacity.
Unless I've missed it there's no shout of this ...this time.
So there has to be a fuss to cover it and keep the distractions up.

Members online

Latest posts

Back