Scottish Sporting Integrity League (SSIL)

Numpty fae Dumbarton on Clyde SSB. Last caller. Calls for the Huns to start up own breakaway league with Lindfield, Welsh Teams and unhappy Scottish teams due to non sporting integrity in SPFL. Quality answer fae Hugh & Alex Rae. They are becoming unhinged one hun at a time. 😂
av just heard it on Twitter mate awe fuckin brilliant man the scottish fitbaw integrity league jesus christ🤣🤣🤣🤣

Firstly this is private correspondence we will not be makeing public...
Am I right in thinking they are now sending letters to themselves,no introduction,no club crest,and no signature,,maybe it,s the water on the southside.
They must now be the biggest laughing stock in Scottish football..

HH.

Last edited:
Firstly this is private correspondence we will not be makeing public...
Am I right in thinking they are now sending letters to themselves,no introduction,no club crest,and no signature,,maybe it,s the water on the southside.
They must now be the biggest laughing stock in Scottish football..

HH.
it's gettin like an episode of allo allo ''listen i will say this only once '' don't tell ,,,,ok go ahead n tell ,,,but not evryone,,,,,ay ok tell everyone

Numpty fae Dumbarton on Clyde SSB. Last caller. Calls for the Huns to start up own breakaway league with Lindfield, Welsh Teams and unhappy Scottish teams due to non sporting integrity in SPFL. Quality answer fae Hugh & Alex Rae. They are becoming unhinged one hun at a time. 😂
[/QUOTE
🤒🤒🤒.. they must have cabin fever.🏚
It well get worse,no marching over the Boyne this year.😫😫😫

Integrity. Integrity. Integrity.

Surely the first 3 words that spring to mind when you you think of them! I just can't believe their overwhelming evidence of bullying and wrongdoing has just been ignored by every non-sevconut (or Ann Budge).

View attachment 9188
Is it me I can never quite figure out what
that is!!

Last edited:
Give 3 years notice and fuck off please let them go! Can anyone tell me how many clubs folded from 2012-2016?
No the fact was they flourished, big blue £ utter myth! Fuckin behave the Rankers would love to believe that...reality is different, just can't stomach the fact they can't match or beat us on or off the pitch for years to come.
Tell them the three years notice is waived and they can leave immediately and don't look back or give the rest of us a minutes thought

Back