SCUM & BOG ROLL!!

"Ramsey was in the danger area to tap it home.
"He does that so often. He is in the right place at the right time."

Andy Walker there. Describing Ramsay....a guy that's barely kicked a ball in 2 seasons and barely played for sevco yet "he does that so often"...

The guy can't bring himself to praise a single celtic player when he commentates on our games...but he hits out with shite like that 🤣🤣

https://www.skysports.com/ipad/liveArticle/12570143?postid=3581919#liveblog-body

Its actually a pity he missed the pen. If he scored the hundits would have to discuss it more.....now it will be a "it was soft but he missed anyway" comments and nothing more.... an madhun is a smart arse. 7 minutes injury time will give the huns their thing to moan about. The huns were fully dominating the match....if Dundee were putting up any fight there would have been 2 minutes...

Its actually a pity he missed the pen. If he scored the hundits would have to discuss it more.....now it will be a "it was soft but he missed anyway" comments and nothing more.... an madhun is a smart arse. 7 minutes injury time will give the huns their thing to moan about. The huns were fully dominating the match....if Dundee were putting up any fight there would have been 2 minutes...
7 mins caused by their ane SCUM NEDS M8! 11 in total fur full game, aw Friendly Banter tae CELEBRATE being SCUM fur 10 yrs!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Watched 1st half in bed as we're having a lazy Sunday, didny watch 2nd half, but hun over the back kept all the neighbours up to date with his shouting.

The longer they stay in Europe the better, they're not gonnie win it, in fact they're GONNIE WIN FUCK ALL, THIS SEASON. FUCK ALL

McGhee already on record as saying it was a penalty.
Thats all the Daily Retard needs to completely ignore the fact it was an absolute shocker of a decision.
That by Madden the day is proof positive that we absolutely must win every game remaining, but not just win, we must score goals and win comfortably because those bar stewards will aid and abet Sevco any way they can to keep the chase on whilst simultaneously affording our opposition the same courtesy to make it as difficult as they can for us.
I think I want this league more than I did 10IAR just because of the financial implications for those cheating racist feckers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back