Scum

Gutter rats each and everyone of them , let them go face to face with those in a cancer ward and see how brave they are , as far as i'm concerned the press are just the same as them utter spinless cowards each and everyone of them

Disgusting way for anybody to act but sadly no surprised they would sink to such levels as it's no the first time they've indulged in that type of behaviour, there's no gutter they're not willing to roll around in, basic human decency is a foreign concept to these brainless goons!

It isn't really a surprise when you see what their playing heroes are like. Thommo reveals what was said between Lenny & the Beechgrove Gardener in the (Deadco's) Shame Game.

Sput The Dog was a disgrace that night - remember him sprinting 40 yards to our dug out and shoulder barging our medic as he ran on to treat Wilson(?) after a horror tackle and then shout abuse at Lennon.

What is never mentioned is that the jolly japester McCoist had to be physically hauled out from the Celtic technical area three times during that game as he completely lost control as the orange mist descended and he very aggressively squared up to our management team.

Pity we never seen that Lenny last season ,fire in his belly and gallus as fuck .

Aye, nowt surprises me with the SCUM, being in enough rucks with them over the years on trains about their yobbish sectarian behaviour. Unfortunately you can't educate the morons, so I now avoid trains when the SCUM are likely to be travelling.

Just wish the media in Scotland would stand up tae the SCUM & shame them. But the Peepul will say its wur culture wur celebrating. Aye us that why resorts abroad are full of pubs catering tae bigots so they can export & Celebrate thur rancid fuckin culture😡🤬😡

Fire up a song about Walter Smith at the Hearts game and there won’t be a daily or a radio show not discussing it…is it any wonder these knuckle dragging savages think they are untouchable….its because they are..
They only remain untouchable because not enough is being done to highlight what these scummy bastards have always been about and will always remain the same.

Aye, nowt surprises me with the SCUM, being in enough rucks with them over the years on trains about their yobbish sectarian behaviour. Unfortunately you can't educate the morons, so I now avoid trains when the SCUM are likely to be travelling.

Just wish the media in Scotland would stand up tae the SCUM & shame them. But the Peepul will say its wur culture wur celebrating. Aye us that why resorts abroad are full of pubs catering tae bigots so they can export & Celebrate thur rancid fuckin culture😡🤬😡
Only tough guys, when they're mob handed
Had a few pugilistic endeavours with them in my formative youth
These days I couldn't fight sleep, and you daren't make eye contact with the mutants, as they are ugly enough to be two PEEPO, and are as thick as two orangemen tied to a tree
Their inbred behaviour is learned in the house
Mon the Hibees

Only tough guys, when they're mob handed
Had a few pugilistic endeavours with them in my formative youth
These days I couldn't fight sleep, and you daren't make eye contact with the mutants, as they are ugly enough to be two PEEPO, and are as thick as two orangemen tied to a tree
Their inbred behaviour is learned in the house
Mon the Hibees
Ano they wee union bawbags wid have been tied to a fuckin lamppost in my scheme for being a fuckin wee gimp and his Adidas 4 stripes wid be dangling from the wires above 🤬🤬

Members online

Back