Security exception error

boab1916

Click advanced
Add exception
Confirm Security exception
The site certificate needs updated from the server its not a virus can happen with time zones etc.

Click advanced
Add exception
The site certificate needs updated from the server its not a virus can happen with time zones etc.
Click advanced
Add exception
B
Click advanced
Add exception
Been trying to get on all day mate. Tablet and phone. Not sure how I managed it ha ha

Click advanced
Add exception
Fired a wee note to one of the admin some laugh over by was looking for you earlier on the gerrard blog.
Our So-Called Rivals Great Plan For Catching Us Is “Roll The Clock Back To 2011.
TGM and MIB roasted

Is that the child catcher?

I reckon you either agree with him or your the enemy.

Never met such a hostile person to other peoples views in my life, not even on here although..... nah tgm is the worst.

Has an in red hatred of catholics and views those sick twisted slurs at will.

I think how despicable its always ok to openly slur catholicism.

I wish these peepul would keep their views to themselves or go and throw mud at the muslims and see how far they will get away with that.

Anyway i find it weird that he always seems to be grooming his hun alter ego’s for which they are legion.

He is a right narcicistic chicken nugget.

Never bother wi the eejit boab we all know you and your no off the charts looney ??

Just went on and told the eejit your more trustworthy and does he think hes theresa may.

Delusion and conspiracy.

Am telling you boab he is that del pal.

He chooses to avoid the question everytime you bring the ugly thing up.

??

Shamrock is the TML on noise? Man alive if he/she coulda got their hands on mr sick i reckon he’d be floatin in the clyde ??

Back