Self-confessed Rangers supporter, Sheriff Lindsay Wood accused of a ‘glaring conflict of interest’

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Smoke and mirrors, bullshit, and cover ups by the media and the real culprits behind one of the biggest sporting scandals the world has ever seen.
Any other country and any other sport in the world would have wall to wall coverage of such a scandal. And because of this, the people behind it would have been pursued until they were dragged into the courts.....
Instead we have had duff and Phelps and Craig whyte (all innocent) and now the police and judge being blamed for the scum downfall......when we should be talking about the people (Murray, the blue room, the RBS) who seem to have walked (hahaha) away scot free from the biggest scandal and fraud in sports history without so much as a mention!!!

Considering the shambles of his 'investigation, his conduct during that shambles' and the amount it has cost the taxpayer for him to try unsuccessfully to find scapegoats for the demise of his beloved Rangers, it's not clear why the staunch Robertson is still in a job as a DCI... except that this is Scotland. He is obviously a shit detective too since we all know why his club went down the pan (the same pan that his fellow supporters would drink from ten years later)... David Murray cheating the taxman.

"Only in the best wee country in the world." I know what many of you are going to say about that. But it is the best wee country in the world, if you are a sectarian, bigoted, racist supporter of the self proclaimed most successful football club in world football. You are immune from the consequences of anything you do. But on the other hand, if you are not, then expect the full vigour of this fine upstanding organisation. Dedicated to preserving the status quo.
🚔 🚔 🚔 🚔 🚔 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️

Last edited:
Bit of hope on this one, trust me.

Does it actually matter though?? So a judge is a hun and some police officers are huns!!! Breaking news!!!

And now, the very limited reporting of the downfall of rangers, will be centered around some dodgy judges and police officers. Which will in turn allow the media to blame someone else for the biggest British sports scandal in history.
They'll get a few months of reporting on how "rangers" went into administration and were "demoted" third tier blah blah blah.....and still the people who defrauded the country and participated in industrial scale cheating will sit in their big houses without a care in the world.

Look we all know exactly who is to blame for the fall of Rangers 1872-2012 and who is responsible for the botched investigation so let’s all stop this speculation and raking over the coals and call out the real culprits for once and for all and acknowledge the fact that the unseen fenian hands will get off Scott free the soap dodging fenians that have infiltrated and control every aspect of Scottish life have gotten away with it and the police investigation was nothing but a cover up. FACT

Sounds made up but my mate worked for a shredding company at the time.
He is a bit on the spectrum and one of the best lads I know.
Doesn't have a filter.
Strong as an ox.
Said right at the time of the raid he shredded a sack of suspect docs.
Not the usual.
Couldn't believe it.
"Ffs" was my reply when he told me with a shrug of the shoulders.

"You probably kept a few cunts out of jail ya bastard, some cunts could of got served"

He looked me in the eye.
"Mind the time I didn't get served? Shit happens man, I don't hold grudges"

He was referencing the time he was away with the boys in Spain.

How? we don't know...but he fell out a 2nd storey window landed on tiles.

The pool and bar area stunned.

Stood up sprightly, unscathed quite the thing and walked to the bar and asked for a beer and was refused.

Members online

Latest posts

Back