Self-confessed Rangers supporter, Sheriff Lindsay Wood accused of a ‘glaring conflict of interest’

Who really controls Scottish society?

Will anything ever be done to address the power, influence and anomalies pertaining to the judiciary, the masons and other secret societies that are rampant and extremely influential in Scotland. A Scotland that boasts circa 660 Masonic Lodges.

Then there is the Speculative Society.....longish read...

Aye, apparently if the Auld cunt chooses tae retire before he/it gets investigated, that would be the end of investigation. The unseen MASONIC handshake protects it's own.😡🤬🤬

Lindsay Wood( wonder if hes related to that bitter hun Gordon Wood) and the corrupt cops should pay the money that was paid out to Duff and Phelps employees ..Why should we have to pay the tax bill of anything to do with that rancid club??..Any other country it would be front page news that Wood didnt recuse himself from the case because of his connection to Rangers* and it cost the tax payers tens of millions ..This dirty hun Lindsay should be jailed but i bet he will get a slap on the wrist by his fellow huns in the legal profession..

Surely his fellow sheriffs knew his leanings but let it continue anyways..Must be some tim sheriffs that knew his motivations? Were the intimidated to say nothing of the fraud in their own department ?Its truly shocking that these Rangers* supporting bigoted clowns have so much power

I wonder how many Celtic supporting lads have fell under a miscarriage of justice with the unhonourable Lindsay Wood presiding over the years ..Id be asking that lots of his cases are reopened as im sure his leanings would have major influence over his judgments

What surprised the police & judges are huns 🤣🤣🤣
Can remember getting jailed on a Friday night after getting searched by the police. Only thing they found on me was a crucifix I wad wearing. Once they saw that, I "had" to be taken in for a full body search.
Hun cunts
Once got told by the arresting officer when he asked for my full name, not to give him any of they stupid Catholic names, which got me off when I told my lawyer about it, fiscal just dropped it, last time I pissed in the street I can tell you.

Another time I got nicked for a breach of the peace, pled not guilty, first cop on the stand said I was singing Irish Rebel songs at the top of my voice (as if) second numbskill said I was singing the Billy boys at the top of my voice, fukin fiscal got a bollocking off the judge as the case was dismissed.

Idiots

:cool:av had no runs with the law nor have i been served or attended the district court the sherrif court or the high court nor have a won my case at the appeal court

i'll leave you bunch of law breakers to swap tales of a criminal type

Once got told by the arresting officer when he asked for my full name, not to give him any of they stupid Catholic names, which got me off when I told my lawyer about it, fiscal just dropped it, last time I pissed in the street I can tell you.

Another time I got nicked for a breach of the peace, pled not guilty, first cop on the stand said I was singing Irish Rebel songs at the top of my voice (as if) second numbskill said I was singing the Billy boys at the top of my voice, fukin fiscal got a bollocking off the judge as the case was dismissed.

Idiots
So you were singing rebel songs then gave it laldy to the Billy Boys? I am shocked at you 50. Shocked!

Members online

No members online now.

Back