Serbia v SCOTLAND

Even though some fans hate him for being a "soup taker", I'd be happy having Declan Gallagher in our squad. Much more sensible than when we were chasing Scott McKenna for £millions more. He is the no nonsense CB that I hoped we were getting when we signed Duffy.
When he played for Dundee he got jailed for 2 or 3 years. He and his mate baseball batted some guy and his hoose tae fuck. Could'na believe it when my mate told me.

Choose Scotland. Choose Archie Gemmill. Choose Andy Goram in his tights. Choose Craig Brown. Choose Faddy scoring in Paris & Tom Boyd scoring an own goal against Brazil. Choose avenging the pain of Georgia. Choose 4-6-0. Choose belting out 500 Miles in your mum and dad's front room. Choose Andy Murray winning Wimbledon. Choose a deep fried haggis and a square sausage. Choose David Marshall. Choose Steve Clarke.

CHOOSE SCOTLAND GOING TO THE EUROS!

(and don't tell anyone, it was the Tims that done it!) ;)

Well done to the Scots tonight and delighted for your success, thought Clark had blown it for you with bringing on the 3 stooges instead of griff and Armstrong. More enjoyable that the North lost also. My own lot still remain consistent with Republic of Ireland níl.
But tonight is all about Scotland and the celtic bhoys who made it all possible
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back