Serious Question Here

BILLCOWIE1958

Forget about the politics and the baggage and the sectarianism

Is Alfredo Morelos good enough to get into Celtic 1st team?

With our current dearth of recognised strikers at the moment could El Buffalo command a starting berth?

Again forgetting about the politics baggage and sectarianism would you be happy to see him score regularly for us whilst at the same time taking his disciplinary record into account?

Purely on footballing and goalscoring ability

I thought about doing a poll but really couldn't be arsed

HH?

El Buffalo is an absolute idiot. And I detest him. He's a wind up merchant and a thug.....but I remember a time when I hated Brown. When he played against us for Hibs. He would snap and push and pull and wind our players up all game. What a player to have in our team he turned out to be. I'd probably take him for Celtic if he was banging in goals the way he is for a crap hun team. And playing upfront for a quality team like Celtic would mean he didn't have to be so angry all the time, I mean would you not be in a constant rage having to play for that mob haha. He obviously doesn't like it. He wants away as soon as possible.

El Buffalo is an absolute idiot. And I detest him. He's a wind up merchant and a thug.....but I remember a time when I hated Brown. When he played against us for Hibs. He would snap and push and pull and wind our players up all game. What a player to have in our team he turned out to be. I'd probably take him for Celtic if he was banging in goals the way he is for a crap hun team. And playing upfront for a quality team like Celtic would mean he didn't have to be so angry all the time, I mean would you not be in a constant rage having to play for that mob haha. He obviously doesn't like it. He wants away as soon as possible.
I remember Broony getting BOBO sent off at Easter Rd and subsequently missing HUNS game the following Saturday
HH?

If he's scored 20 goals with they clowns around him he's decent enough, we've already had an alfie that played for them and could you imagine the looks on their stupit faces if we stole him in january, priceless,,,, but it's still a big no from me

I remember well Alfie Conn coming to Celtic in early 1977 when Ceasar was manager
Made a cracking partnership with Johnny Doyle for a year or 2

HH?

Forget about the politics and the baggage and the sectarianism

Is Alfredo Morelos good enough to get into Celtic 1st team?

With our current dearth of recognised strikers at the moment could El Buffalo command a starting berth?

Again forgetting about the politics baggage and sectarianism would you be happy to see him score regularly for us whilst at the same time taking his disciplinary record into account?

Purely on footballing and goalscoring ability

I thought about doing a poll but really couldn't be arsed

HH?

Is he fuck. Not a sniff off our jersey.

Jocks legendary quote?

Enough said

Hmmm I was at Aberdeen v Celtic in Feb 1977 They beat us 2-0 and the crowd were shouting for Conn but he didn't get on that day

Maybe McNeill was Aberdeen manager

In retrospect you"re right because Jock was manager when Dalglish left for Liverpool In Summer 1977

Gonna eat have to stop relying on my memory and start checking my sources ??

HH?

Hmmm I was at Aberdeen v Celtic in Feb 1977 They beat us 2-0 and the crowd were shouting for Conn but he didn't get on that day

Maybe McNeill was Aberdeen manager

In retrospect you"re right because Jock was manager when Dalglish left for Liverpool In Summer 1977

Gonna eat have to stop relying on my memory and start checking my sources ??

HH?
My problem is trying to remember what happened this morning, strange how the napper works sometimes, your spot on about Caesar mate, he was defo at Aberdeen then.

My problem is trying to remember what happened this morning, strange how the napper works sometimes, your spot on about Caesar mate, he was defo at Aberdeen then.

I was at Hampden in oh October 76 Aberdeen beat us in League Cup Final 2-1 McLeod was manager Think Ceasar was at Clyde and went to Aberdeen when McLeod took over from Ormond as Scotland boss

McNeill took over from Stein in 1978 I stand corrected

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back