sevco 2012 media reporting that Mark Allen DOF has jumped ship ,hmmmmmmmmmmm

Poor Mark Allen , he was told to sign players on the cheap and was highly successful in recruiting a plethora of that variety .
He also identified Ryan Kent as another who fitted that criteria like a glove - but was undermined by some idiot who couldn't tell the difference between an eight figure sum and 7 million , so poor Mark has to carry the can !
( but in retrospect is actually very grateful as he can leave before the ordure hits the fan later this month )

HH

Director of Failure.
I loved my Time At Sevco where I had the opperchancity ti sing Wurlitzer cless Players
For the Mighty Hunneries.
And itā€™s great ti Ken Iā€™ve been resigned by Mr Dave.
If only Steve Davis was 20 years younger but itā€™s all we could afford frae the Dole thank god heā€™s goat his PIP payments itā€™s them that keeps the lights oan.
When Mr Dave said 55 is coming a signed oan
Little did a Ken that wiz the age group I could get furra Michty Glesca Hunco.
So thatā€™s me back stacking the shelves at Poondstretchers.
Yours Mark Allen Papal envoy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

HH šŸ€

Ibrox Shock as Director of Football Resigns, looks like a Major Boost for Celtic...

Major boost for Celtic, kunt who achieved feck all leaves klub who achieved feck all...

Now that Marky boy has jumped the sevco Titanic,this probably puts paid to the sunshine winter breaks, looks like we are back to Skeggy beach in January boys..
Maybe the Leicester serpent will send Congerton to help them out like he did with his boy Andy,,,what a bonus that would be for us..HH

Major boost for Celtic, kunt who achieved feck all leaves klub who achieved feck all...
Ah now that's a bit harsh; sure didn't he manage to find jobs for 50 odd footballers who thought their careers were over. When you consider there can only be 11 of them on the pitch at a time that's quite the achievement. Mark Allen took going for 55 seriously and achieved his goals with his 55th signing Ryan Kent. He is away now to spend more time with his family as he gets over the strain of the massive giggle he's been holding in for months now.

Back