Sevco fans banned in Lyon

These peeeeeeeeeeeepul definitely know how to take action.
I bet the French did not see this coming, a ban on EUFA wine and blue cheese,
they have not even mentioned the ban on crackers yet,the French dont know
what has hit them but I am sure it will all fall into place for them after the
staunch brexit vote..

HH

Is Buckie French?...

These peeeeeeeeeeeepul definitely know how to take action.
I bet the French did not see this coming, a ban on EUFA wine and blue cheese,
they have not even mentioned the ban on crackers yet,the French dont know
what has hit them but I am sure it will all fall into place for them after the
staunch brexit vote..

HH
Boycott French wine! 😹😹😹
Boycotting Buckfast or Maddog might have repercussions but I can't see French vineyards being too concerned by a klan of jakey bastards Boycotting their wine! 😹

I said it at the time, the videos of George square went world wide, the Huns just thought they were peepo asserting their right to lord it over anyone and everyone, when they couldn’t find a Celtic fan/catholic to attack, they turned on themselves like a pack of rabid dogs, they may get away with it here due to the police Masonic connection, but it Europe, they are despised, every government will do want they can to ban them and every police force will meet them in full riot gear with batons drawn ready to crack a few Billy’s thick skulls

Make it so...

Oh dear, the brown brogues of the Peeepul will not be walking on the Streets of Lyon, festival of lights on, so the Maruading Orcs have been banned. Fucking brilliant 😂😂😂😂

No Ranjurs, No Riot. Put yer brogues back in the wardrobe. SCOTLAND'S SHAME IS RFC1872/2012 EDITION. WIN, LOSE OR DRAW, HERE TAE CELEBRATE & WRECK YER FUCKIN TOON.

I started going to Celtic/Scotland games away from home with ma Da, when I was 15. The number of places the Huns have gone Tonto is disgusting, the shame they bring on Scotland, tarnishes the reception real fans get. If The Huns have been in town, ye have tae let the folk no WE'RE HERE FUR A PARTY. No tae riot.

Just reached out to my old mate Emmanuel Macron last night

It was a bit late. He wasn't too happy id called at that time of night
"enfants au lit"/weans were kippin.

He owed me for shifting Bellana so he offered a quote regarding the hun visit.

Emmanuel Macron(mibi)-

"Whee dant whant no body kknoow way no peeplu know how,,, eeer, there oour aniwhaer mes amis"

Just read the news.
Big man has sorted it

(😇🤣)

Last edited:
I see the French haven’t tippy tappied round the Sevco hoards.
A statement says the ban is due to them frequently causing public behaviour problems and in the main violent disorder.
Mmmm, wonder how the Daily Retard and pals will spin that..oh no, wait a min…they’ll just ignore it completely and claim it’s a “ minority” as they always do.
That feckin ”minority “ duzny half cause some problems eh? Not only that, they seem to be masters of disguise too as the polis never seem to get their cuffs on them for such a “ minority”.

Good on the French, they told it like it is. They could have hid behind covid fears but no, we don't need these Scottish hooligans wreaking our city during our family festival of light.
The safety of our citizens is our priority, not a drunken away day for a couple of thousand racist bigots.
Vive la France.

He is a joke figure to the pundits down here. Everytime he is on they mock him. It's hilarious. He gets away with spouting his pish at SPFL matches when he's sitting next to idiots who know the script.
Yeh I know Lubo. He's the type that gives us a bad name. Arrogant, Stupid, Unaware. Inarticulate. You can almost see Jeff Sterling setting him up, Boyd falls for it every time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back