Sevco fans protest outside BBC Scotland ??

Lies are you not trying to insinuate something with me n james forrest you cretin.

Never met him and i know i wouldnt be interested so yeah lies.

You have same mo as huns from cblog.

Your pop over message is my patter from cblog so i know ive had a ruck with yiu before you wimp. But what name did you use when a beat ye.

Y’all loved to snarl at me n shammy eh.

Fk ye. I’ll lamp you into next week dafty.

Admins been told.

Tata chump.

ST. Not for CP you havent.

Not getting a response from me so you go to the gutter Sad sad sad little boy.

When ye man up tell me your name.

All this because I had the audacity to post that Big Billy,not the (Big Yin )?was in a bad way ?and you take from that I'm not a Celtic supporter ?
Well you know where I sit

Lies are you not trying to insinuate something with me n james forrest you cretin.

Your pop over message is my patter from cblog so i know ive had a ruck with yiu before you wimp. But what name did you use when a beat ye.

Admins been told.

Tata chump.

Hail Hail Maria,the last thing we need here is the trolls from celtic blog,already reported him for the james forrest comments.

Admins been told.

Tata chump.

Settle petal it's only shite trying get oan yir shoe pal. Laugh and wipe ...?

All this because I had the audacity to post that Big Billy,not the (Big Yin )?was in a bad way ?and you take from that I'm not a Celtic supporter ?
Well you know where I sit
I changed the name of the threat from Tell me something funny by deleting the last word, on the basis that it was simply a mistake on your part. Had I made such an error I would have been extremely embarrassed and would have offered sincerely apologies to everyone.
Can you maybe give the rest of this a bye please, especially after your earlier misjudgment?

I changed the name of the threat from Tell me something funny by deleting the last word, on the basis that it was simply a mistake on your part. Had I made such an error I would have been extremely embarrassed and would have offered sincerely apologies to everyone.
Can you maybe give the rest of this a bye please, especially after your earlier misjudgment?
well said Captain!

That is a touch of class and a very sensible response.

Well played, Skipper

And I did offer sincere apologies

Back