SEVCO PENALTY

I went to savoy once with my mate. Kicked the filthy managers balls n left. Odious little fuck. That was years ago.

Nah all you’ll hear is crisp pokes rustling! Certainly won’t hear Peter Lawell or Brendan shouting at the top of there voices”how da fuck was that cunt not red carded!??and is there a free for all policy we’re celtic players are concerned,,,,,referee??
Could we maybe do like an online petition or something to send to the Celtic Board so then they have our thoughts on the cheating MIB’s and the injuries our players are getting as a result. if they choose to ignore it at least we have Stated how we all feel about what’s going on? Just a suggestion.

Could we maybe do like an online petition or something to send to the Celtic Board so then they have our thoughts on the cheating MIB’s and the injuries our players are getting as a result. if they choose to ignore it at least we have Stated how we all feel about what’s going on? Just a suggestion.

Good idea, gg, but I'm never convinced the board pay that much attention to ordinary fans but maybe if the Green Brigade highlighted it?

I went to savoy once with my mate. Kicked the filthy managers balls n left. Odious little fuck. That was years ago.

I was in the savoy many many moons ago in fact it was just opened way back in the seventies think maybe 73 or about that time. It was one of the first kind of nightclubs to open and we thought it was great then as it was licensed. It was very plush back then but I don’t imagine it’s like that now.

I was in the savoy many many moons ago in fact it was just opened way back in the seventies think maybe 73 or about that time. It was one of the first kind of nightclubs to open and we thought it was great then as it was licensed. It was very plush back then but I don’t imagine it’s like that now.
Mate it’s still like it was in 73 probably,,,,'shite hole,,didny get yer Nat king there something wrang,,,,

Mate it’s still like it was in 73 probably,,,,'shite hole,,didny get yer Nat king there something wrang,,,,

Mibees thats why the manager said what he did to my friend and i, that earned him bruised balls.

Sounds like my friend and I were defo in the wrong club.

Was in it a very long time ago. Me and my pal used to have a different name every time we went. Had some good times there but aye, it was mockit.

My club was Victoria’s. When Mortimer owned it.

Loved it. ?

So many laughs.

The patter was nothing like i’d heard before.

Thats when my love for weegies began.

Bold as fk. ?

And i love bold and direct people.

I can’t be bothered with riddlers and mind games.

Am too busy lol. ?

I’ll tell you this if we the celts tim Rebs don’t do something now our fitba game is fucked I for one will not go to games knowing we’re getting nothin fair for years we have known it but now it’s obvious to the blind they’re doing all they can to stop us winning and if you think not why are you here if you have an excuse for decision going against us are you now one of them for myself I have known I’ll always be a rebel to truth and injustice to all walks of life are you now ready to fight or are you another rebel with no cause

Back