Sevco Pile up

Thin
We have been given the heads up to keep our ears open for something coming out of Paradise soon.
There is a guy called Alex Thomson who covers the sport for CH4 but 99% of it is down south,but I am sure he is the guy who interviewed Stewart Regan about the sevco EUFA cover up and if I remember right he tore Regan up for arse paper.
He was reportedly seen entering Parkhead last week..
I remember he said to Regan,..
This is the biggest corruption in British sporting history,,maybe the tide is turning in favour of the truth..

HH.
Think it’s about historical child abuse, so different blogs are saying

Thats now 2 extra games they have to get in before 4th April......going 13 points clear tomorrow would be a killer blow..
G6hdoWYH_400x400.jpg

Like TV1 until we hear from the horses mouth there is no point in trying to work this out.
It could be about the stuff going on with SKY and Ofcom could it not?

Fuck. That's aw we need. Get the tin hats out, the whole media will have a fucking field day. I hope Celtic deal with it better than the fucking Vatican did.
Like they know?
well there have been a few bloggers saying this all week. It would be good to get this monkey of our backs. Huns have been harping on about this nigh on 50 years yet it was going on under the nose of Wallace and then they lied about it all that time

well there have been a few bloggers saying this all week. It would be good to get this monkey of our backs. Huns have been harping on about this nigh on 50 years yet it was going on under the nose of Wallace and then they lied about it all that time
Aye, if so Jinky then hopefull they call it for what it is people in trusted positions abusing the trust, nothing else, it is what it is, happens in society in all walks of life and in different establishments world wide.

Members online

Latest posts

Back