Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

It would seem that they are a law unto themselves. I sincerely doubt that sanctions will be taken against them by the powers that be, for the latest attacks on our players, and staff, when they threw objects at them, so it is in the backwater west of Scotland. In a few months their orange walks will be infecting cities, and towns across Scotland, and as long as this bigoted shameful practice is allowed to continue, their rancid idealism, and hatred towards anyone who doesn't buy into their narrative, will continue. Learned behaviour at home, kids are not born to hate, they are brought up and taught it through the generations, a sad indictment of our little country

It would seem that they are a law unto themselves. I sincerely doubt that sanctions will be taken against them by the powers that be, for the latest attacks on our players, and staff, when they threw objects at them, so it is in the backwater west of Scotland. In a few months their orange walks will be infecting cities, and towns across Scotland, and as long as this bigoted shameful practice is allowed to continue, their rancid idealism, and hatred towards anyone who doesn't buy into their narrative, will continue. Learned behaviour at home, kids are not born to hate, they are brought up and taught it through the generations, a sad indictment of our little country
There was an orange walk near me, last Saturday 😡

reality is that PL is a patsy in celtic. a fall guy never having pulled a trigger unless it cost him money. DD is a total fukwit, watching a cup game in a pub, total shitfest of a guy. our club is fukked with those

Back