Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

The
They've issued a statement awready!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
read part of thier statement that the SPL SHOULD TAKE ACTION ACORDING TO SPL/SFA RULES now then the pot calling the kettle black this from a club that have broken the rules on more than one occasion they talk about being professional and find the postponement embarrassing (what a joke that is) from a club that closed in 2012 for breaking the rules failing to pay thier debts paying players through a offshore scheme. The only embarrassing thing about this is themselves Shame on them

Last edited:
Best outcome for the scum at this moment in time as it will give them a longer rest.
I now await the gnashing of the gums, of the huns and their media friend, calling for the ibrox club to be awarded the 3 points......and you best believe they'd get them if the SFA could get away with it.
I was wondering how long it would be before they started demanding a 3-0 walk-over win. What was that? 5 seconds? Wow!

The

read part of thier statement that the SPL SHOULD TAKE ACTION ACORDING TO SPL/SFA RULES now then the pot calling the kettle black this from a club that have broken the rules on more than one occasion they talk about being professional and find the postponement embarrassing (what a joke that is) from a club that closed in 2012 for breaking the rules failing to pay thier debts paying players through a offshore scheme. The only embarrassing thing about this is themselves Shame on them
Fukin rules whit the Fuk wid the SCUM kno about rules? 🤬🤬 They dae whit the Fuk they want & get away wae it! 🤬🤬.. ONLY team EVER tae get a game postponed against the MIGHTY FUKIN GRETNA🤣🤣🤣🤣 in order tae get HUMPED 3-0 by Lyon! Season extended but hey the Thu wizny late enuf, they shdve had a Fortngt! 🤣🤣🤣.. Cheated fur 25 yrs fae 86 tae 2011, got caught & STILL NAE STRIPPING AE TITLES!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Fuked the CINCH deal, DEMANDED Oor Wullie DIZNY Refs their games (TWICE) but aye gie them a 3-0 coz ae the Fukin rain!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

When a game is postponed is it not usually played at the first available date? In the instance of Dundee v Statement FC that should have been last midweek, has anyone from SPFL, or the teams, said why this didn't happen?
Still not heard from Statement FC regarding a bottle thrown at Matt O'Riley nor a coin thrown at John Kennedy 4 days ago, yet a statement questioning the professionalism of a fellow club within hours of a postponement of a game due to heavy rain.

When a game is postponed is it not usually played at the first available date? In the instance of Dundee v Statement FC that should have been last midweek, has anyone from SPFL, or the teams, said why this didn't happen?
Still not heard from Statement FC regarding a bottle thrown at Matt O'Riley nor a coin thrown at John Kennedy 4 days ago, yet a statement questioning the professionalism of a fellow club within hours of a postponement of a game due to heavy rain.
Anyone that believes for one second the hunz didn’t want that game off ,,isn’t quite with the program 😉

Fukin rules whit the Fuk wid the SCUM kno about rules? 🤬🤬 They dae whit the Fuk they want & get away wae it! 🤬🤬.. ONLY team EVER tae get a game postponed against the MIGHTY FUKIN GRETNA🤣🤣🤣🤣 in order tae get HUMPED 3-0 by Lyon! Season extended but hey the Thu wizny late enuf, they shdve had a Fortngt! 🤣🤣🤣.. Cheated fur 25 yrs fae 86 tae 2011, got caught & STILL NAE STRIPPING AE TITLES!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Fuked the CINCH deal, DEMANDED Oor Wullie DIZNY Refs their games (TWICE) but aye gie them a 3-0 coz ae the Fukin rain!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
they didn’t cheat Sean
The players were just imperfectly registered

Beaton was at it the whole game.

We keep saying it.

The overwhelming evidence of cheating and corruption is there and it’s irrefutable.

There is a huge backlash coming if this Celtic Board continue to allow this to go on unchallenged…

Self serving statements only emanate from that rancid entity…

Beaton was at it the whole game.

Remember watching it at the time and the Celtic players disbelief at every foul being waved away against us and every foul given to them including the bookings or not in their case.
I've always known Beaton was and still is the worst of all the Mib who assist one team over others by a country mile.
I'm certain he sighs and shakes his head when being forced to look at the VAR screen for the foul on Iwata at Dessers non goal.
As the Green Brigade said by any means necessary.....massive credit to the players for somehow getting out of there undefeated despite this display of snide cheating.
If we somehow manage to win this title in spite of all the dark arts going on it is at that point we should have a massive demonstration forcing our club to take action or we will.

Anyone that believes for one second the hunz didn’t want that game off ,,isn’t quite with the program 😉
If we were to play Dundee on Saturday we would be up there Friday??they were still in glasgow before the 3 o’clock inspection??they weren’t going nowhere??same guy that called the last one off??dundee then Ross county??they’re legs wouldn’t cope way that,,we had them fucked in there own midden??

Remember watching it at the time and the Celtic players disbelief at every foul being waved away against us and every foul given to them including the bookings or not in their case.
I've always known Beaton was and still is the worst of all the Mib who assist one team over others by a country mile.
I'm certain he sighs and shakes his head when being forced to look at the VAR screen for the foul on Iwata at Dessers non goal.
As the Green Brigade said by any means necessary.....massive credit to the players for somehow getting out of there undefeated despite this display of snide cheating.
If we somehow manage to win this title in spite of all the dark arts going on it is at that point we should have a massive demonstration forcing our club to take action or we will.

The fix is well and truly in pal.

Seasons end will be too late for any meaningful demonstration. We have to demand action from our custodians now.

To allow the cheating and corruption to continue unchallenged is tantamount to bending the knee and accepting that this is our lot in life.

There comes a time when you have to say that enough is enough. We have reached that point in my view.

If we, every one of us who cares about integrity and fairness, and every Celtic site doesn’t come out fighting here and calling on our Board to take meaningful and incisive action to address the cheating and corruption that we know is endemic in Scottish Football, we will be condemned to accepting that this is our lot for the foreseeable future. That imo will be the stark reality.

Your thoughts my friends in Celtic?…

Last edited:

Seasons end will be too late for any meaningful demonstration. We have to demand action from our custodians now.

To allow the cheating and corruption to continue unchallenged is tantamount to bending the knee and accepting that this is our lot in life.

There comes a time when you have to say that enough is enough. We have reached that point in my view.

If we, every one of us who cares about integrity and fairness, and every Celtic site doesn’t come out fighting here and calling on our Board to take meaningful and incisive action to address the cheating and corruption that we know is endemic in Scottish Football, we will be condemned to accepting that this is our lot for the foreseeable future. That imo will be the stark reality.

Well from what I can see BR has accepted his fate and will not speak out against the Mib again.....he thinks he's done his bit.
The board are becoming as bad as statement f.c ...with the usual we have complained to the SFA and asked for an explanation only to be continually shafted.
They also think they have done their bit.
Of course none have as it continues so what is the answer.
I accept doing nothing will only allow for more of the same but I'm at a loss as to what action can be taken between now and season end given what we have witnessed to date as anything we do as supporters at this late stage of the season may be seen among the support as sabotaging our own charge towards the trophies still at stake.
Its a dilemma but It's gonna take alot more than us just highlighting it on line that's for sure mate.

I think you are spot on m8

We know the board aint going to listen to some individual complaining, so many like me take the view, whats the point ?

Could WC who knows many within the Celtic family start talking to other Celtic media/organisation (with the supporters ears) to try and gather a momentum on the subject.....finally and once and for all.

I'm not sure a petition is the correct method, but i would say a couple of possible things to approach:

a) FOI request to either SFA/CFC requesting copies of correspondence between Club and Referees body:
b) and/or an agreed letter (maybe backed up by Alan Morrisons findings) by various organisations asking Celtic for detailed explanation of what representations they are making on the subject.
c) Specifically ask whether the SFA have knowledge of any allegiances held by their officials.
d) Is it not a conflict of interest having Nick Walsh involved in Rangers games

i could spend an hour with another 100 questions, but i've got work to do

We know they can ignore a fan organisation here and there, but they cannot ignore a collective representing much greter numbers.

I wouldn't know where to start, but if it became a project, i'd be more than willing to put in time

Well from what I can see BR has accepted his fate and will not speak out against the Mib again.....he thinks he's done his bit.
The board are becoming as bad as statement f.c ...with the usual we have complained to the SFA and asked for an explanation only to be continually shafted.
They also think they have done their bit.
Of course none have as it continues so what is the answer.
I accept doing nothing will only allow for more of the same but I'm at a loss as to what action can be taken between now and season end given what we have witnessed to date as anything we do as supporters at this late stage of the season may be seen among the support as sabotaging our own charge towards the trophies still at stake.
Its a dilemma but It's gonna take alot more than us just highlighting it on line that's for sure mate.
See above post i just made m8, but the reality is, we're going to have to win the league against the backdrop of the status quo as it is.
But it doesnt mean we cannot start to get ducks in a row.

Back