Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

Before UEFA would get involved I think they would tell you anyone to take their concerns to the relevant association first
Probably right m8,,,remember the five way agreement boys took an article out in a daily paper(sorry a don’t quite remember what one) might have been the times?but it shakes these cunts of ours up,makes there seats that wee bit more uncomfortable…..Ano it’s clutching a straws but it’s just frustrating…..a could go doon and let their tyres doon on Saturday as am going in🤷‍♂️it’s a start?

Probably right m8,,,remember the five way agreement boys took an article out in a daily paper(sorry a don’t quite remember what one) might have been the times?but it shakes these cunts of ours up,makes there seats that wee bit more uncomfortable…..Ano it’s clutching a straws but it’s just frustrating…..a could go doon and let their tyres doon on Saturday as am going in🤷‍♂️it’s a start?
See new thread
Let’s make this thing grow arms and legs
Like the unseen hand does

See above post i just made m8, but the reality is, we're going to have to win the league against the backdrop of the status quo as it is.
But it doesnt mean we cannot start to get ducks in a row.
I agree mate I'm just not sure how it would be organised.
But you're suggestions sound like a decent Start.
Not sure the Celtic media lads have much clout in approaching Celtic but you have to start somewhere.
Having watched Matt McGlone and others on Tino's great podcast series it takes a massive commitment from whoever gets involved and can take its toll on family life and other influences.

I agree mate I'm just not sure how it would be organised.
But you're suggestions sound like a decent Start.
Not sure the Celtic media lads have much clout in approaching Celtic but you have to start somewhere.
Having watched Matt McGlone and others on Tino's great podcast series it takes a massive commitment from whoever gets involved and can take its toll on family life and other influences.
This is different though I think.
What you need is weight in numbers I.e. a broad agreement between the Celtic family/organisations as to what questions they would have and then put it all together and approach the Club.
They cannot ignore the weight of numbers and I’m pretty sure if it was put to them in a logical and constructive way, they would have to engage

This is different though I think.
What you need is weight in numbers I.e. a broad agreement between the Celtic family/organisations as to what questions they would have and then put it all together and approach the Club.
They cannot ignore the weight of numbers and I’m pretty sure if it was put to them in a logical and constructive way, they would have to engage
You have more faith than I do, pal. Sadly I think that they will just ignore the fanbase no matter how huge, logical and constructive it was. This is purely based on decades of experience with this lot.

Yes, the fans forced things (eventually) in 1994, but that was the result of a perfect storm: the company was financially croppled, the bank was hours from calling in the monet owed, we had a rich/focused/stubborn saviour willing to risk most of his wealth & commit his time for the next 5 years, all on the back of years of failure and a truly awful future.

None of these factors apply this time. Plus the sacrifices the main agitators made and the terrible toll it took on mainly of their family lives and health will make people think twice about going all out, especially when it is a harder battle against a "successful" board this time round.

You have more faith than I do, pal. Sadly I think that they will just ignore the fanbase no matter how huge, logical and constructive it was. This is purely based on decades of experience with this lot.

Yes, the fans forced things (eventually) in 1994, but that was the result of a perfect storm: the company was financially croppled, the bank was hours from calling in the monet owed, we had a rich/focused/stubborn saviour willing to risk most of his wealth & commit his time for the next 5 years, all on the back of years of failure and a truly awful future.

None of these factors apply this time. Plus the sacrifices the main agitators made and the terrible toll it took on mainly of their family lives and health will make people think twice about going all out, especially when it is a harder battle against a "successful" board this time round.
No-one is looking to topple a board, well not yet......
Celtic supporters asking questions/raising concerns re clubs engagement is with refereeing association while not simple, its pretty straightforward in comparison with a multi million takeover

No-one is looking to topple a board, well not yet......
Celtic supporters asking questions/raising concerns re clubs engagement is with refereeing association while not simple, its pretty straightforward in comparison with a multi million takeover
I know we don't want to topple them, but they really will just ignore us, I believe. Worse than that but they will use their contacts in the media to promote anti-Celtic fan propaganda again, which they will be delighted to do as they are the same peepul who push the pro-sevco narrative every other day.

I hope I'm wrong, but you have more faith than I do. HH.

I miss the days when we were just paranoid conspiracy theorist. Back then, we could enjoy winning titles against the establishment, without 100% knowing they were trying to stop us. It added to the joy IMO.
But now, that there is mountains of video evidence and statistical evidence, growing by the week, that prove, beyond doubt, that they are trying to rig the game for the benefit of the scum. For me, the joy is gone. Every win is soured by the fact we now know that it only means they will try harder next time to stop us.
Waiting to be fucked over is not fun. Waiting for "penalty Rangers" is not fun.

thankfully Celtic are successful actually very successful…..if we had same success as hearts or hibs then the conspiracy theories would be absolutely mental ……refs are not perfect but I don’t think they cheat (Celtic and rangers have had same amount of penalties this season) I don’t care about stats like we where winning when we got penalty and rangers where losing when they got penalty ….look amount of trophies we have won that wouldn’t be the case if we where getting cheated (go and ask the smaller clubs if they think they get decisions against the big 2) we lose a game it’s sack the manager and this bullshit about board want us to lose for the old form brand is total bullshit and a lot of people need to learn how to take a loss and not everything is a conspiracy (thank fuck forums where not a big thing in the 90s)
I don’t know if it’s too much success or what but we need to learn sometimes shit happens ….
Tommy you're at the wind up or youre delusional .How long you been following Celtic for?We have been up against it for years ,long before i started going to the games!You're entitled to your opinion but i doubt many would agree with your views on the refs.

Members online

Back