Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

As for Sunday.....

As long as all our players turn up, then we should win.... hopefully Callum is back because his influence on others around him is invaluable!! My preferred starting 11 based on current form and previous games against them is

Hart, Johnston, carter, scales, Taylor, O'Reilly,Callum,Hatate, Kuhn,Kyogo and Maeda.......I'm pretty sure everyone else will go with that as it picks itself

Up the Celtic down with the orange cunts Our opponents from the southside who wear blue and have a dislike for all things that are not one of their own and in particular catholic people (2024 hate crime law n that)

The walk is a hate crime on its own and probably the reason Sally is against it.
Anyone who sees a walk , hears a walk, smells the shit pish and bile of a walk should report it to strathclydes finest, though they'll likely be too busy taking part in it, it's a hate crime event against catholics.

I don’t think Beaton should be anywhere near the game on Sunday but think of the pressure on him & the sfa to for once make it honest.
I also think it was a certainty that he was the ref.
Our board do not want them to go bust & if no CL money next season they will be very close to it, so is it our board playing games or just a corrupted sfa?

Get the fat prick sacked

Sorry for quoting my own post but been thinking that by actually coming out and saying what he did, he has basically criminalised the entire Rangers support.... fucking class fat sally 🤣🤣🤣

No doubt however it will be brushed off as " ally having a laugh" , " cheeky chappy" etc

If Scottish football wasn't corrupt, BR would be sitting in the stands on Sunday.
The SFA bought DDs silence by giving BR a 1 match touchline ban and the head of Crawford. If they didn't have anything to hide, why would they do that?

They had BR bang to rights. He broke the rules and on any other occasion the SFA would have been all to happy to hammer him. Instead, DD dossier vanishes and its business as usual.....

Only it isn't. Celtic embarrassed the SFA and that cannot be allowed to stand. DD had his little victory. He is now gone again, back to some far flung Golf course, and Celtic must be punished. That punishment is Beaton.

Regardless of our views on Scottish refs, there is no good reason why Beaton should be officiating this match.

Why would cheeky chappie be worried about Sundays game?shhhurley he wouldn’t be singing anti catholic songs??…
Well, I for one am shocked, Super Sally admitting that he will be singing along with the rest of the 'cheeky chappies' this whole thing shows not only are they all a bunch of fannies, but so are those in the Govt, no matter which party, out of touch much ? As long as you've had a hole in yer arse, these songs have been sung, and it is not, in your lifetime going to change, aye the dicey bunnets will wade in and snare those responsible for the songs of hate, and i have a bridge to sell you, when you're ready...'aye ready' that is The drink will flow beforehand as their horde get fueled up for their hate fest, and the streets around the city won't be safe, no matter the result, they are, who they are, even if they're on tv as pHUNdits, their true colours are on show, and nothing is ever done about it, so all we can hope for is a result and let them just be who they are to the world, the inbred, the feeble minded, the Peepo

McCoist admitting that he will be singing with the Huns on Sunday. That’ll be interesting. He’s commentating at the match. He tries to come over as everybody’s mate. He plays to the gallery.

I guarantee the 1st arrest, which will be in every single newspaper up there, will be a Celtic fan. There won't be a single peep about the 50,000 singing about killing Catholics. Instead, there will be a front page headline on some 20 year old singing the boys of the old brigade as he leaves a pub.

I guarantee the 1st arrest, which will be in every single newspaper up there, will be a Celtic fan. There won't be a single peep about the 50,000 singing about killing Catholics. Instead, there will be a front page headline on some 20 year old singing the boys of the old brigade as he leaves a pub.
If they when they sing the sash every Celtic supporter should report a hate crime to PS and Sky , if only to show just how ridiculous this law is .

Back