Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

Plus if Beaton had done his job properly and applied the laws of the game as he is supposed to do, Silva should have been booked for one of his two earlier blatant dives trying to con a Tavpen. If he had been on a booking, do you think that he still would have launched himself the third time to actually be gifted the softest of soft penalties?

I will not hammer Beaton for Silva not getting booked as he rolled about faking a serious face knock when he ran straight into AJ, as Beaton couldn't see it clearly. But the question I asked last night still stands - who decided AJ should be booked? It was long after the event when Silva was still slapping the ground and writhing about in agony even though his face was not touched in the coming together.

Beaton never saw it clearly enough (otherwise he wouldn't have blown for a foul) so was it Gollum who was speaking into his headset when Clementine was going mental in his ear, an assistant ref or one of the sevco players surrounding him demanding a red card even though they never saw it either?

Seems as though a glass bottle was thrown at Matt O'Riely yesterday after he ripped the pish out of the next England goalkeeper..

Time the authority's in Scotland done something about this ground before someone is killed...

And yet some want our fans to attend next season 🎯
How many times has this been posted now 50? After every game at the bigotdome? When will Celtic board call it out? When will punishment be meeted out ? I'm not holding my breath either.

"And yet some want our fans to attend next season" we have shown we do not need fans to travel to a hate dome, but we have seen our players and in past games even Celtic commentators are not welcome. This is an issue not been addressed. Boycott Ibrox and do the same at Parkhead by not allowing their fans back, they are not fans they are all tarred with same brush.

So " Celtic " have said something, though who at Celtic has said something isn't mentioned here but there is a police investigation. If the perpetrator is caught then should not this go down as a hate crime?
If it does then the 7 year sentence would be satisfactory?
Unlikely , very unlikely, as trying to maim or kill someone isn't as serious a crime as calling someone who is Transgender, gay or a different race with a hateful slur these days in Scotland

Thought O,Riley looked a bit subdued as he walked away after his penalty goal turns out it was not only verbal abuse but also had a bottle thrown at him when he celebrated with the Celtic players, you can’t have a moral victory when you have no morals from the manager the players and worst of all thier supporters. The police are so say investigateing but we know where that will go totally disgusted coins bottles yep no hate crime there

So " Celtic " have said something, though who at Celtic has said something isn't mentioned here but there is a police investigation. If the perpetrator is caught then should not this go down as a hate crime?
Unlikely , very unlikely, as trying to maim or kill someone isn't as serious a crime as calling someone who is Transgender, gay or a different race with a hateful slur these days in Scotland

Where are the SFA SPFL on taking action against this disgusting criminal behaviour
This is a constant .......our players and staff are now in serious danger when they are just doing their jobs. They should be challenged by our club to impose sanctions against their club.
This should be escalated to Uefa if no action is taken it is that serious.

Where are the SFA SPFL on taking action against this disgusting criminal behaviour
This is a constant .......our players and staff are now in serious danger when they are just doing their jobs. They should be challenged by our club to impose sanctions against their club.
This should be escalated to Uefa if no action is taken it is that serious.
At least the sevco fans can't be accused of discrimination when it comes to attacking opposition. They have been giilty of going after supporters of many clubs and rioting in most countries across Europe. It is just a few seasons since European opposition fans got stabbed heading to Ibrokes - but this was hushed up quickly and the media refused point blank to admit that the attacker wearing sevco colours was a sevco fan!

This will continue until a senior player or manager gets seriously injured. Even then, you know every news report would include footage of Dallas Sr being hit with a single coin and those disgusting scenes of our fans throwing bananas at Walters 35 years ago (remember him - he delightfully posed in sectarian regalia when over in Ulster on a sashbash).

Security cameras not working again I presume?…

Must admit I was surprised when CCV wasn't booked for that, and Taylor for a tackle a while later...

Also why wasn't Goldelbows booked at the pen and why wasn't Dessers booked for going into the crowd when celebrating his imaginary goal.. Zombies spilled on to the trackside at this point and no action taken.. And imho Lawrence should also have got booked when he took out Iwata 2yrds fae the ref who needed a guy sitting in a studio miles away to show him... And has anyone managed to find footage of all the fouls Kuhn committed before Beaton finally booked him🤔🤔🤔🤔.

Beaton last week had a decision overturned and got stick for it... To my mind the only thing he got right yesterday was the booking of the zombie diver... But he then went back on it after being shown selective footage by a VAR offical employed by the home team ☹️
Goldelbows...Nice one 50
HH

"And yet some want our fans to attend next season" we have shown we do not need fans to travel to a hate dome, but we have seen our players and in past games even Celtic commentators are not welcome. This is an issue not been addressed. Boycott Ibrox and do the same at Parkhead by not allowing their fans back, they are not fans they are all tarred with same brush.
Couldn't agree more Boab, as stated before, why would anyone willingly put themselves in danger when going to watch a football game, seen some crazy stuff from other countries but this is ignored by SMSM and the authorities, seem to be on point with their Hun agenda

Seems as though a glass bottle was thrown at Matt O'Riely yesterday after he ripped the pish out of the next England goalkeeper..

Time the authority's in Scotland done something about this ground before someone is killed...

And yet some want our fans to attend next season 🎯
The carnage these wankstains will do to our ground will be hhuuugggeee
Keep thum oot they cannae behave at the asbestos crumble dome
Nae Huns in paradise

HH✅

Thought O,Riley looked a bit subdued as he walked away after his penalty goal turns out it was not only verbal abuse but also had a bottle thrown at him when he celebrated with the Celtic players, you can’t have a moral victory when you have no morals from the manager the players and worst of all thier supporters. The police are so say investigateing but we know where that will go totally disgusted coins bottles yep no hate crime there
They are true to form, you can see the bottle hitting the turf by Matty's feet

Just back from a weekend away ,my youngest son was having a Bush trimming barbeque weekend ,right up my street thinks I ,but no it was all to do with hedges and shrubs .
I knew the score but didn't see the game until early this afternoon, was well impressed with the first half and thought the penalty decision swung the impetus onto them.
I'm glad there's no cheating in Scottish football 😠😠😠😠

Plus if Beaton had done his job properly and applied the laws of the game as he is supposed to do, Silva should have been booked for one of his two earlier blatant dives trying to con a Tavpen. If he had been on a booking, do you think that he still would have launched himself the third time to actually be gifted the softest of soft penalties?

I will not hammer Beaton for Silva not getting booked as he rolled about faking a serious face knock when he ran straight into AJ, as Beaton couldn't see it clearly. But the question I asked last night still stands - who decided AJ should be booked? It was long after the event when Silva was still slapping the ground and writhing about in agony even though his face was not touched in the coming together.

Beaton never saw it clearly enough (otherwise he wouldn't have blown for a foul) so was it Gollum who was speaking into his headset when Clementine was going mental in his ear, an assistant ref or one of the sevco players surrounding him demanding a red card even though they never saw it either?
Good point mate.

Latest posts

Back