Sex & Drugs & Rock in Roll

Seen The Cult a few times they were brilliant until Playhouse gig, she sells sanctuary time. Effing crappie they totally detuned the menace in their music. Sell out mofos.

Seen The Cult a few times they were brilliant until Playhouse gig, she sells sanctuary time. Effing crappie they totally detuned the menace in their music. Sell out mofos.

Seen them in Glasgow and Edinburgh for the Love tour, Glasgow was amazing, but the playhouse was the wrong venue, I remember Ian Astbury slating the crowd and the venue that night.

Best band live Clash and Prince, stunning both of them
Best Rolling stones atlantic city
U2 joshua tree miami
uk subs /anti pasti tiffanys

worst shite
Bowie glass spider tour miami
Brian Adams lakewood arena
steppenwolf in a redneck bar orlando wtf
sham69 the apollo glasgow

Even before Tangerine Dream, I liked Focus

Sylvia and Hocus Pocus

I saw Queen at Green Playhouse Feb 1973 They were supporting MOTT THE FUCKIN' HOOPLE

Saw Bowie same year Payed 50p for a forged ticket and got in no problems but SSSSHHHH!!! That's our secret

HH?

Last edited:
Sylvia and Hocus Pocus

I saw Queen at Green Playhouse Feb 1973 They were supporting MOTT THE FUCKIN' HOOPLE

Saw Bowie same year Payed 50p for a forged ticket and got in no problems but SSSSHHHH!!! That's our secret

HH?

This week I have been mostly listening to Mario Biondi ?

HH?

thats So funny tictastic I was just saying that I was outside the odeon cinema Renfield stwhen the Beatles came, so I was one of the Screaming lassies and we didn’t even get a glimpse of the Beatles.
Years Later went to see rod Stewart and I didn’t see him either because we had too much bevvy and he was all blurry. Lol!

thats So funny tictastic I was just saying that I was outside the odeon cinema Renfield stwhen the Beatles came, so I was one of the Screaming lassies and we didn’t even get a glimpse of the Beatles.
Years Later went to see rod Stewart and I didn’t see him either because we had too much bevvy and he was all blurry. Lol!
Bob Dylan was at the kelvin hall one time,about 1965/66,loved him but.....a fiver too get in????:unsure:
nearly 2 weeks wages??? nae chance;)

Ramones, Blondie, Nirvana, Dead Kennedy's, The Clashh, Sex Pistols, Black Sabbath, Ozzy (Solo), The Stooges, The Pixies, The Wildhearts, Metallica, Soundgarden, Guns n' Roses, Motley Crue, early Aerosmith, Run DMC, Public Enemy, NWA, Ice Cube, Motorhead, Prince, Nile Rodgers. AC/DC, Van Halen, Eminem, Everlast/House of Pain,Faith No Mote, Jimi Hendrix, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains, The Nymphs. L7. OOOOFT and shot loads more. ?

Who's your favourite band(s)

Led Zeppelin does it for me...I likes the blues...a bit of soul....flamenco music...Irish music....the Rebs....lots of different genres

I reckon Stevie Wonder is my ultimate listen to guy

Also very much into Barry White

Northern Soul genre covers a multitude of brill acts

Robert Palmer Doobie Brothers Boz Scaggs Matt Monro and Frank Sinatra please me immensely and Mario Biondi for a bit of Latin Jazz oh and Santana

Glam Rock acts from the 70s who could play their own instruments were a mainstay of mine

A good Rebel Band canny go wrong either

HH?

We Seen Rod in concert a few times

Scotland were playing Wales in Home Championships in 1977

After the game we were walking from Celtic End towards Mount Florida to get the train and a Mini Bus passed us and there's the bold Rod swigging a bottle of Remy Martin

HH?
Well Bill at least you got a glimpse of Rod. we went to see him at iPox but started off in the brazen head and sharkeys in the Gorbals and that made up for having To go into that midden of a place don’t suppose Rod would’ve been too keen in it either lol! HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back