Sheep v Scum

They didn't just threaten to go on strike - they did strike! And the ref's boss, a certain Hugh Dallas, allegedly tried to do a deal with the authorities that if dropped their investigation into his scandalous sending of bigoted sectarian emails then he'd call off the strike!

The assistant ref quit afterwards being sickened by being told to lie about the incident by the referee and their superiors.

All that will happen is that every sevco supporting fan (including journalists and pundits) will only remember now that they were hard done by and cheated, they will be gifted yet more dubious calls by the MIBs to make up for it and Klancy will go the same way as Willie Gollum and not be given any sevco games to referee for a year or two.

Whereas Celtic still have to suffer a huge number of matches refereed by the appalling Beaton, Madden, Walsh, MacLean, etc after some truly atrocious decisions against us in match after match).
It's a nest of viper's bb how can you have confidence in any of scottish football with the people who are ment to apply the rules break the rules to help thier favourite club.it's a scandal nothing less

First red card in 25 months, i wonder how long it’ll be before the referee gets another game with them like what happened with Willie Collum ?
Just be done with it and give them Madden, Walsh and Beaton every game or just let pick the ref they want?
Imagine if they would have dropped 3 points, the DUP man would sent out the loyalist hit squad’s to knee cap the referee 😱

Here's these smelly cheatin rat bastard's writin Tae the referee complainin aboot Clancy....tryin Tae pit pressure on referees fur the remainder of the season...a fuckin hate they cheatin beggin rats...they'll try every trick in the book Tae win this league coz their fuckin fuct if they don't...as soon as a ref applys the rules against them their writin letters of complaint... manky underhand Jakey rat bastard's....canni keep up wae us without cheatin...how many times could we a written letters Tae the SFA...a fuckin despise that club
.i

C. Might open up the whole can of worms about the level of mibbery in Scotland, with putting the spotlight upon them, yet its so funny that the one club who has benifited the most want to actually call it out 🤔

That's my thought it opens it up for every club to call out "honest mistakes"
Mind they'll need a revolving door at Hampden

Clancy seems to have changed religion during the match

When Shagger never got sent off he was a good protestant when he was talking with Broony he was a taig caflic bastard

Last edited:
So they've wrote a letter to the sfa about referees.great let's get all the dodgey decisions they have benefited from and the decisions every other team hasn't got when playing against the newest club playing out of ibrokes. Once this has been viewed and everything the MIBS have been doing is out in the open let's have the conversation. Let's talk about var let's talk about who these MIBS support. Let's talk about how one of these MIBS was drinking in a pub that is frequented by the supporters of one of the club's that he had the pleasure to referee a few hours earlier.let's talk about how one club has only got about 3 penaltys against them in one and a half seasons.and then let's talk about getting referees from another country to referee in scotlands top flight.I for one can't wait for this big pow wow celtic have nothing to lose let's get it going can't wait.
No biggie
Written in crayon most likely
Who cares what the Huns do ?
DeadCo, kept alive by the Masons
SMSM, kept afloat by Hundits, and the Masons
Kris Void, Sally McMoist, and Alex Nosferatu Rae...case rested
GIRFUY Huns

Intelligence bypass working perfectly
Alec from Airdrie, The Idiot's Idiot
Broony was magnificent in the wind up, as usual
He strode about imperiously, and the zombies couldn't handle it
Before the game the zombies were going on about how Bates and McCrorie, were going to 'do them a favour' being former Rangers players, and how easy they would be to get past
How'd that work out for you ?
Wee Jonny was immense and you can see how he loves to fuck the Huns
Sevconian meltdown accomplished
HH

the most damming complaints from the huns were the bovril was too hot, the pies weren’t hot enough and the wind blowing off the North Sea was a bit chilly while the squawking seagulls drowned out their managers instructions to the players, all in all there is defo a case to answer and the game should be replayed at Ibroke to ensure staunch standards are maintained

Look forward to the same match analysis every week by the incoming var chief ,not like the mibs to slaughter each other in the name of sevco ,,,,,,,oh the hurt is strong in them all
--------------------------------------------------------------
FORMER top flight referee Charlie Richmond has given his assessment of the major calls Kevin Clancy had to consider during Tuesday night's Premiership clash at Pittodrie.

And the former top flight official reckons there's at least a few of the high profile incidents in the feisty 1-1 draw that he reckons Clancy would love to have the chance to look at again.

Hayes, on a booking, caught Barisic with an elbow while attempt to fend the Croatian off

Charlie Richmond feels both teams should have had a penalty - and Hayes could have been off
He reckons BOTH teams should have had a penalty - although Clancy waved play on when there was contact between Allan McGregor and Ryan Hedges as the Welshman hared onto a Hayes through ball in the first half.

And when it comes to the red card awarded to Rangers' Ryan Kent for two bookings, the second of which came after a collision with Scott Brown where contact was minimal at best, Richmond reckons the Englishman was unlucky to be sent off.

Hayes, on the other hand, he blieves was fortunate when he caught Borna Barisic with an elbow while attempting to to shield the ball near the corner flag.

While the incident wasn't a straight red card, Richmond reckons it was enough for a yellow card and with Hayes already on a booking, enough for him to get his marching orders.

Richmond told Football Scotland: "Overall, I thought he tried to referee the occasion rather than the actual game.

Barisic was caught in the nose by Johnny Hayes
"Aberdeen vs Rangers is very volatile but when you look at the individual incidents, there's a lot of things that he could have man managed.

"That would have helped him rather than giving caution, after caution because it put him under pressure.

"I thought he was a little inconsistent and had a poor game."

Richmond is convinced that the Dons should have had a penalty - with McGregor booked - when he came out of his goal to make contact on the onrushing Hedges.

"It was a penalty kick.

"McGregor comes flying out and he makes contact with the Aberdeen player.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...barrassing-scott-brown-celtic-clancy-skipped/
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...s-celtic-hibs-premier-sports-final-heartache/

"Therefore, it is a penalty. The argument would be if McGregor made a genuine attempt to play the ball.

"If he did then it would be a caution and if he didn't then it would be a red card.

"Personally, I think it was a penalty and a caution."

RIchmond AGREED with Clancy that the Aberdeen award against Morelos was correct, and said he would have allowed the advantage to the attacking player when it came to the wind moving the ball off the penalty spot.

"I would have just allowed the goal. If you bring that back and the player misses it then what would have happened then?"

Rangers reckons the sending off of Kent was harsh but Hayes was fortunate to escape without a second yellow himself.

Rangers skipper James Tavernier is incredulous at one of Kevin Clancy's decisions
He said: "I thought the second caution was harsh in terms of actual physical contact.

"Brown has played for it and Kevin has bought it.

"That's why I think he's been inconsistent because I don't think it's a booking.

"Kent was unlucky because it's not a caution although his first booking was correct."

On Hayes, Richmond said: "He's holding him off and putting his arm into Barisic.

"He's not thrown his elbow but it's made contact with Barisic's face.

"I would say that it was a reckless and dangerous action and therefore, a second yellow card.

"It's not a straight red because he's not thrown his elbow into his face."
Aye it's funny eh kelly how we never get this kind of breakdown when we get fucked over 🤬🤬

Back