Sheep v Scum

Aye, the fuckin Irony THE HUNS complaining about refereeing in the Don's match, I've been watching Celtic for 52 yrs I've seen every cheating MIB that Scottish football have & how they always favoured THE HUNS or team Celtic were playing.

Was it Clancys fault that THE HUNS stats wur 💩, so the refs now getting the blame for GioFanny's poor tactics. The stats don't lie & they now play a major part in the modern game.

Screenshot_20220121-131935_Chrome.png

Only watched the 2nd half of the scum game, yet if Clancy actually had the bollocks to ref the game properly then a pen and sending off would have been given in the 1st half instead of giving the scum to actually score, while the sheep were in disarray at a disgusting decision given against them.
There is no excuse for the hun mentality for being total shit in the 2nd half and only interested in playing broony and in a battle they totally lost.
The actual football on show was dire and the scum can't come to terms with that fact whatsoever.
Trying to use ref intimation is just a smokescreen to try and cover up just how shit they really are and how shit scared they still remain.
Everyone knows it's all in for the scum this season without a pot to piss in, and the thought of the mib not backing them as usual is a step to far in the zombie empty head.
The mibs have destroyed the Scottish game for far to long and still haven't seen anything yet this season, to change my opinion either.
If the mibs can't get there house in order the Scottish game will be as good as finished, and if they are prepared to let a shower of scum dictate the level of corruption they revel in, then the Scottish football is as good as dead imo.

Drop points , no money to buy players despite supposedly getting mega millions for the Covid kid , let's complain about Clancy ,, Double whammy,,

A . They wont get Clancy again for months

B . Keeps the orcs happy
C. Might open up the whole can of worms about the level of mibbery in Scotland, with putting the spotlight upon them, yet its so funny that the one club who has benifited the most want to actually call it out 🤔

The news breaking last week of gambling in the lower leagues

Next we have a table of just how badly sevco have been helped all along the way since 2012 with penaltys and no sendings off

Think a lot of off gamblers would have made quite a bit knowing sevco always seem to get a penalty and the opposing players always pick up the first 2-3 bookings and a sending off ,,,,just a thought

So they've wrote a letter to the sfa about referees.great let's get all the dodgey decisions they have benefited from and the decisions every other team hasn't got when playing against the newest club playing out of ibrokes. Once this has been viewed and everything the MIBS have been doing is out in the open let's have the conversation. Let's talk about var let's talk about who these MIBS support. Let's talk about how one of these MIBS was drinking in a pub that is frequented by the supporters of one of the club's that he had the pleasure to referee a few hours earlier.let's talk about how one club has only got about 3 penaltys against them in one and a half seasons.and then let's talk about getting referees from another country to referee in scotlands top flight.I for one can't wait for this big pow wow celtic have nothing to lose let's get it going can't wait.

The news breaking last week of gambling in the lower leagues

Next we have a table of just how badly sevco have been helped all along the way since 2012 with penaltys and no sendings off

Think a lot of off gamblers would have made quite a bit knowing sevco always seem to get a penalty and the opposing players always pick up the first 2-3 bookings and a sending off ,,,,just a thought
Scottish football has been rotten to the core for way to long and until the level of mibbery is in play then it will remain so.
But then can we really expect anything different when the most rotten club on the planet and who follow such scum, only want games played solely on scum terms.

It's really up to the other 11 clubs to speak up otherwise sevco will get there own way again slippy did it with Collum andhewas removed from there games
yet we had cast iron proof of dougiegate and everyone turned on us ,,,,eh,,,,,,,for finding out he was a cheat

No wonder they're against Var it would spell disaster for them also Richmond coming out to call out one of his own has set the tone

It's really up to the other 11 clubs to speak up otherwise sevco will get there own way again slippy did it with Collum andhewas removed from there games
yet we had cast iron proof of dougiegate and everyone turned on us ,,,,eh,,,,,,,for finding out he was a cheat

No wonder they're against Var it would spell disaster for them also Richmond coming out to call out one of his own has set the tone
VAR will only increase the level of cheating imo Kelly.
Even with SKY and the arseholes on view, especially wanker on show, tried to aid the claim of every decision given against them.
Example, looking for a foul from the corner before the hand ball, even a moving ball at the penalty which would impact the taker more so than a keeper, kunt couldn't control a simple ball and left his foot in while on a yellow, nothing mentioned about what a dope of a player just because he never actually harmed broony as such, you could go on and on.
The simple fact is, we played a game against hibs with arguably the biggest dope of a mib that Scottish football has on offer, yet he was to become irrelevant within the game.
Simple reason was for both teams to actually play football the way the modern day game requires.
The sheep, scum match was nothing but a throw back to how the game was played years ago, with nothing but aggression and intimidation on show, without a decent bit of football been able to be produced, only entertaing with what broony could produce against a shower of good for nothings.
Ange is totally changing the landscape of how Scottish football should be played, yet the scum wants to keep it in the gutter where such scum belong, and hopefully the other teams will try to follow our path than sticking with the muck sevco scum (SS) thrive in

VAR will only increase the level of cheating imo Kelly.
Even with SKY and the arseholes on view, especially wanker on show, tried to aid the claim of every decision given against them.
Example, looking for a foul from the corner before the hand ball, even a moving ball at the penalty which would impact the taker more so than a keeper, kunt couldn't control a simple ball and left his foot in while on a yellow, nothing mentioned about what a dope of a player just because he never actually harmed broony as such, you could go on and on.
The simple fact is, we played a game against hibs with arguably the biggest dope of a mib that Scottish football has on offer, yet he was to become irrelevant within the game.
Simple reason was for both teams to actually play football the way the modern day game requires.
The sheep, scum match was nothing but a throw back to how the game was played years ago, with nothing but aggression and intimidation on show, without a decent bit of football been able to be produced, only entertaing with what broony could produce against a shower of good for nothings.
Ange is totally changing the landscape of how Scottish football should be played, yet the scum wants to keep it in the gutter where such scum belong, and hopefully the other teams will try to follow our path than sticking with the muck sevco scum (SS) thrive in
Are we getting a huns v Stirling Albion match thread tonight John? Worked the last time! 😹

I see they Huns have written (who knew they could write🤣) to the SFA complain about 8 incidents the referee “missed” in the game against the sheep, although they fail to mention the McGregor stonewall penalty and sending off😡
Always cheated…never defeated
HUN BELIEVEABLE🤣
I wish our board would grow a pair of balls and speak out against the mibs

I wish our board would grow a pair of balls and speak out against the mibs
When Dougie was caught cheating and may I add by an honest lines man all the media and the whole scotish establishment went mental against celtic even threatening to go on strike.let's see what happens now that the new club is calling out one of thier referees now.this is thier party let's see how the establishment and media handle this compared to Dougie gate. I think at this moment celtic should keep thier powder dry and let's see how it goes.

When Dougie was caught cheating and may I add by an honest lines man all the media and the whole scotish establishment went mental against celtic even threatening to go on strike.let's see what happens now that the new club is calling out one of thier referees now.this is thier party let's see how the establishment and media handle this compared to Dougie gate. I think at this moment celtic should keep thier powder dry and let's see how it goes.
Until the mibs and the Scottish FA can address and apply the rules on a consistent level jinky then Scottish football will remain in controversial decisions.
The obvious one imo is how the lung tackle is applied. Back in the day many of us used this one, where the ball was actually the 2nd intention, but still remains relevant in Scottish football still and even more so with mibs who won't apply up to date laws of the game.
When you leave a foot in or go to ground in a challenge, then the ball has to be away from the player and contact only with the football is acceptable nowadays as a follow through on a player can even result in the red card in every other league in Europe.
They have tried to remove the lung tackle in world football to try and protect players even more so from injury, but that isn't the case in Scottish football.
I've long given up on how many times a straight red would have been produced in a European match, yet you do well to even get a free kick in Scotland and on the very rare occasion a card is produced.
A player knows themselves if any attempts are made for the ball, yet you stand up to the hammer thrower and show you won't be imitated you stand to get a yellow yourself, ridiculous decision making.
Apply the rules properly and less of the lung tackles, should in theory bring about a higher standard of football, with teams trying to play the game and rid itself of the hammer throwers who hold such a value within it still.
And take note, I'm fully expected alloa to go along the same lines with another dirty hun bastard involved tomorrow night in the cup.

They didn't just threaten to go on strike - they did strike! And the ref's boss, a certain Hugh Dallas, allegedly tried to do a deal with the authorities that if dropped their investigation into his scandalous sending of bigoted sectarian emails then he'd call off the strike!

The assistant ref quit afterwards being sickened by being told to lie about the incident by the referee and their superiors.

All that will happen is that every sevco supporting fan (including journalists and pundits) will only remember now that they were hard done by and cheated, they will be gifted yet more dubious calls by the MIBs to make up for it and Klancy will go the same way as Willie Gollum and not be given any sevco games to referee for a year or two.

Whereas Celtic still have to suffer a huge number of matches refereed by the appalling Beaton, Madden, Walsh, MacLean, etc after some truly atrocious decisions against us in match after match).

On line for the first time today and just seen they have made 8 complaints to the SFA regarding Tuesday's game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I suppose when you have a DUP bigot on your board of directors this type of Trumpian behaviour is the new normal.
I look forward to hearing Crawford Allan on the media rounds tomorrow defending his official and pointing out that Aberdeen should have had a penalty with McGregor sent off just before Sevco scored and to explain why several Sevco players (Morelos, Tavernier and Kent at least) are allowed to lift their hands and push an opponent away when play has stopped.
The reason they complain about Clancy is because of his religion, the same as they did with Collum a couple of years ago and he didn't referee any of their games for months. Interesting to see when Clancy next refs one of their games.

Until the mibs and the Scottish FA can address and apply the rules on a consistent level jinky then Scottish football will remain in controversial decisions.
The obvious one imo is how the lung tackle is applied. Back in the day many of us used this one, where the ball was actually the 2nd intention, but still remains relevant in Scottish football still and even more so with mibs who won't apply up to date laws of the game.
When you leave a foot in or go to ground in a challenge, then the ball has to be away from the player and contact only with the football is acceptable nowadays as a follow through on a player can even result in the red card in every other league in Europe.
They have tried to remove the lung tackle in world football to try and protect players even more so from injury, but that isn't the case in Scottish football.
I've long given up on how many times a straight red would have been produced in a European match, yet you do well to even get a free kick in Scotland and on the very rare occasion a card is produced.
A player knows themselves if any attempts are made for the ball, yet you stand up to the hammer thrower and show you won't be imitated you stand to get a yellow yourself, ridiculous decision making.
Apply the rules properly and less of the lung tackles, should in theory bring about a higher standard of football, with teams trying to play the game and rid itself of the hammer throwers who hold such a value within it still.
And take note, I'm fully expected alloa to go along the same lines with another dirty hun bastard involved tomorrow night in the cup.
I think if they did apply the same rules as the rest of Europe John no we would still be on the receiving end of the vast majority of wrong decisions.we seen the lung on aribo by portaus he didn't touch the player but he got a straight red card.in the same match a newco player made a far worse tackle and conected with him not as much as a yellow card.if the rules are to be applied they have to be applied evenly.I can't see equality in scotish football happening in my life time John I still think referees from another country is the only way confidence can be given to people who have been on the receiving end of thousands of bad and biased decisions for over 100 years.

Back