Should Boli be binned?

Just a reminder who set the agenda for non compliance

Scottish football chiefs set to dish out sanctions for clubs breaking Covid-19 testing rules after crunch talks with the government and chaos over 'false positive' results
  • St Mirren to probe the faulty coronavirus tests which prompted a scare
  • Seven members of coaching staff tested positive but six were 'false positive'
  • Rangers, Motherwell and Hibernian asked for clarity over testing procedures
I heard common cold tests positive on covid testing?

prolly crap

but if it does winter will be getting game shut down

Tweets now flying round that 3 players named as Christie,Forrest and MacGregor had to be asked to leave a city centre pub on Sunday night for refusing to comply with social distancing rules.

Saw something else saying Boli has been hung our to dry to take the heat of the rest of the squad who've all been seen out and about on the lash.

WTF is going on with these players?
I believe it when it's proven, which it won't be! They're pros and love the Club.
Its shite stirring.

Hun question tonight the tempers rising, Celtic should be docked points, well they fucked that up with Aberdeen and the EBT galacticos.

When was the last time a team played inegible players that led to or should lead to 3 points to the other team.

Polish team v Celtic
and all the hun games were EBTs were in use :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Tweets now flying round that 3 players named as Christie,Forrest and MacGregor had to be asked to leave a city centre pub on Sunday night for refusing to comply with social distancing rules.

Saw something else saying Boli has been hung our to dry to take the heat of the rest of the squad who've all been seen out and about on the lash.

Someone should ask these roasters on Twitter to name the pubs then as every pub now has to take the names and addresses of everyone who uses their premises for Covid track and trace. Easily verifiable so if it's true then there will be evidence.

Somehow I think this might turn out to be a load of old shite spewing from the Twitter accounts of shit-stirring huns trying to capitalise on the Boli fallout!

Someone should ask these roasters on Twitter to name the pubs then as every pub now has to take the names and addresses of everyone who uses their premises for Covid track and trace. Easily verifiable so if it's true then there will be evidence.

Somehow I think this might turn out to be a load of old shite spewing from the Twitter accounts of shit-stirring huns trying to capitalise on the Boli fallout!

Its showtime soon it will be bristol bar crap helium guy " we wear suits and they wear trackies" makes the season more interesting.

Does your boss know what you do on your day off?
The players are adults and should be treated like adults as well as behave like adults. He was away for one night. He told nobody either before he left or on his return. How the club are meant to prevent this stupidity is beyond me.
As he has been miles out of the picture of late and this episode has been so spectacularly stupid, I have a strong suspicion that the boy is attempting to work his ticket out of Celtic. I hope he has been successful.
Been my own boss for 26 yrs so can't answer that

Killie are playing tommorow night, so why can Celtic not play if killie played against Celtic , so the testing must be the reason for acceptance, So basically it's a punishment nothing to do with the risk. So for all the shite thats been spoke, we see a contradiction of terms.

Who grassed him up? I mean - how did he manage to keep it quiet all last week and how did everyone find out today? Haven't seen that mentioned anywhere. Does anyone know?
Lots of grasses going about today, wee stories for a quick buck, like the huns dropping the sound from the game the other day as the pre recorded tunes dropped a few clangers. up to their kness in old habits again, boasters and stories on air.

Killie are playing tommorow night, so why can Celtic not play if killie played against Celtic , so the testing must be the reason for acceptance, So basically it's a punishment nothing to do with the risk. So for all the shite thats been spoke, we see a contradiction of terms.
it's the quickest the sfa have ever moved to punish anyone Petrie has waited years to get stuck in

I might believe Christie, coz he apparently fancies himself as a dancer lol, but CalMac and Jamsey???? Nah, not havin that for a second.

Boab ,that is a very good point !,,,,,if they are worried about cross contamination ,?then surely the rules say all are to self isolate ,but we don’t want that ,enough probs ,but you are right,contradiction,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back