Should Boli be binned?

The worse thing , after the contagious part (well ok theres so many worse things about this) but boli has set the whole club back. Government shouldn't be allowed to dictate any sport , but sturgeon due to bolis complete lack of respect for everyone at and connected to the club and in the 10 season , the most important of all we now have a harder task as they will be energised from this, chance to go 8pts clear so soon ? This is where sturgeon has no right to intervene in how its dealt with and if there is a right it must be applied equally and evenly across the board and its not. As it's not I feel Celtic have the right to appeal against the dictators judgement we can show discrepancies in application , Aberdeen for 1. After it all though it's the gift of getting 8 pts on the table before us, the fixture pile up it will cause. You couldn't make this story up but did anyone ever think Celtic would simply go win the title without some end of the world scenario being played out at our own behest? Weve basically nuked ourselves in the foot never mind shot. Bolingoli has to go and I'm sure there will be a 'actions harmful to the club ' type of clause in the contract , would be insane not to be so. I posed the question pre-epidemic is this Lawells watershed moment? It sure is now. He must stand up , earn some of that highest wage and fight for the club. Sturgeon is making an example of CELTIC not the player when the club never sanctioned nor even knew of these events. He must fight sturgeon at all costs. What bolingoli has done to the detriment of the club is a sackable offence no doubts, the 10 was never going to be won solely on the pitch and were seeing it now. Everyone especially peter lawell will have to fight for this title. Time for peter to show us all why hes paid so much this is his "because I'm worth it " moment.
Winter, I know we are all raging about what has happened. But Nicola Sturgeon has the hardest of jobs just now trying to keep 5.4 Million inhabitants of Scotland safe and healthy. I think as the elected Government of Scotland she has every right to govern to keep us all safe even when it involves sport. I do not believe she is making an example of Celtic, I believe her reasoning is to keep everybody free of this Virus. She is trying to eradicate it from Scotland so I completely understand her frustration when a footballer just doesn’t go to a pub he actually left the country to go to a Country where thousands have died of thIs virus.
These are as she said unprecedented times and she and her government are working flat out to try and get some sense of normality back for us.
Nicola Sturgeon was angry because the majority of people have abided by the guidance/rules to help keep not only ourselves safe but the safety of others. Nearly every person has had to make sacrifices.
The only person who wasn’t willing or prepared to make sacrifices was Boli Bolingoli.
The only person bringing our club into disrepute is Boli Bolingoli.

Winter, I know we are all raging about what has happened. But Nicola Sturgeon has the hardest of jobs just now trying to keep 5.4 Million inhabitants of Scotland safe and healthy. I think as the elected Government of Scotland she has every right to govern to keep us all safe even when it involves sport. I do not believe she is making an example of Celtic, I believe her reasoning is to keep everybody free of this Virus. She is trying to eradicate it from Scotland so I completely understand her frustration when a footballer just doesn’t go to a pub he actually left the country to go to a Country where thousands have died of thIs virus.
These are as she said unprecedented times and she and her government are working flat out to try and get some sense of normality back for us.
Nicola Sturgeon was angry because the majority of people have abided by the guidance/rules to help keep not only ourselves safe but the safety of others. Nearly every person has had to make sacrifices.
The only person who wasn’t willing or prepared to make sacrifices was Boli Bolingoli.
The only person bringing our club into disrepute is Boli Bolingoli.
👏 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

The worse thing , after the contagious part (well ok theres so many worse things about this) but boli has set the whole club back. Government shouldn't be allowed to dictate any sport , but sturgeon due to bolis complete lack of respect for everyone at and connected to the club and in the 10 season , the most important of all we now have a harder task as they will be energised from this, chance to go 8pts clear so soon ? This is where sturgeon has no right to intervene in how its dealt with and if there is a right it must be applied equally and evenly across the board and its not. As it's not I feel Celtic have the right to appeal against the dictators judgement we can show discrepancies in application , Aberdeen for 1. After it all though it's the gift of getting 8 pts on the table before us, the fixture pile up it will cause. You couldn't make this story up but did anyone ever think Celtic would simply go win the title without some end of the world scenario being played out at our own behest? Weve basically nuked ourselves in the foot never mind shot. Bolingoli has to go and I'm sure there will be a 'actions harmful to the club ' type of clause in the contract , would be insane not to be so. I posed the question pre-epidemic is this Lawells watershed moment? It sure is now. He must stand up , earn some of that highest wage and fight for the club. Sturgeon is making an example of CELTIC not the player when the club never sanctioned nor even knew of these events. He must fight sturgeon at all costs. What bolingoli has done to the detriment of the club is a sackable offence no doubts, the 10 was never going to be won solely on the pitch and were seeing it now. Everyone especially peter lawell will have to fight for this title. Time for peter to show us all why hes paid so much this is his "because I'm worth it " moment.
He's an employee of Celtic and as an employee has managed to put everyone connected with the club, under scrutiny
When there's a disaster and someone is charged, the company involved is also brought into the mix, as to what they knew, and when they knew it
It's a common practice for Govt's to crack down, on both employees responsible, and the people they work for
Boli, is a self centred clown, and should be shown the door
HH

On a wider note,the sfa/spfl havent put protocals in place for dealing with these type of issues,they also havent addressed what happens if the season cant be finished,i dont think anyone wants to go through the drama that happened at the end of last season.For me theres a real possibility that we could struggle to fit all the games in,between covid outbreaks in teams,the good old scottish winter and the fact the season wont be extended this year as the euros are getting played next summer.Probs too much to ask that they put something in place now so that we all know where we stand.
Where we stand, is where we are, right now, and things change on a daily/weekly basis
We know that the HUNS, MSM and the Masons running the lines, and middle of the park, will do everything they can, to stop us winning the 10th title in a row
The pandemic is another issue, and nobody knows what might happen next
So, they can't come out with any contingency plans, until they have to cross that bridge
The backlash, no matter what the SFA/SPFL say, or do, will be enormous, from all sides, it's a no win situation

HH

Yes. Sack him, gross misconduct.
Questions also need to be asked of the manager who gave the team 3-4 days off following the Hamilton game, no wonder we looked so bad yesterday, days off after the first competitive game in 5 months. A joke.
It was only 2days given off,and the players never looked bad for having 2days off.We were bad because too many players do not or will not except responsibility for there own actions.As for Boli we spent money buying him put him out on loan somewhere then punt him once things settle down

Here's a belter on Clyde 1 phone in, speaking of employees who have wreaked havoc and their company has suffered, as a result
Scroll down to listen to Mark, the HUN from Mosspark, he thinks it was Liam Neeson who brought a bank to it's knees, great example there, Plunge MacNugget
Buwahahahaha !!!
It was actually Nick Leeson, but no matter, he's got his 15 seconds of 'fame' on the radio

Here's a belter on Clyde 1 phone in, speaking of employees who have wreaked havoc and their company has suffered, as a result
Scroll down to listen to Mark, the HUN from Mosspark, he thinks it was Liam Neeson who brought a bank to it's knees, great example there, Plunge MacNugget
Buwahahahaha !!!
It was actually Nick Leeson, but no matter, he's got his 15 seconds of 'fame' on the radio

I keep saying it.....evolution hasn’t been very kind to the Huns...

Buwahahahaha !!!
Is what happens when the statue protectors Drink the liquid that's meant for polishing them?😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back