Slip'n Snake - Gerrard, Rodgers contract extensions, just don't take Lenny for granted, Mr Lawwell

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Lennon is doing a good job and long may he continue to do so. He is at the pinnacle of his managerial career. He did little of note in his time away from Celtic and was fortuitous to get a second chance. But that second chance came with conditions which were so obviously apparent in his sycophantic responses to questions about Lawwell's remuneration at the AGM.
If he delivers TIAR I don't give a fuck if he spends all his free time polishing Lawwell's heated driveway. As for taking him for granted, where's he going to go; not to the EPL any time soon. He's here, he's on message with the board for the foreseable and much as I don't like him as a person that's utterly immaterial if he gets the job done. I don't doubt he has the ability to get it done.

Slip'n Snake - Gerrard, Rodgers contract extensions, just don't take Lenny for granted, Mr Lawwell...

Great stuff again mon Capitan,should be disseminated HH ☘

Lennon is doing a good job and long may he continue to do so. He is at the pinnacle of his managerial career. He did little of note in his time away from Celtic and was fortuitous to get a second chance. But that second chance came with conditions which were so obviously apparent in his sycophantic responses to questions about Lawwell's remuneration at the AGM.
If he delivers TIAR I don't give a fuck if he spends all his free time polishing Lawwell's heated driveway. As for taking him for granted, where's he going to go; not to the EPL any time soon. He's here, he's on message with the board for the foreseable and much as I don't like him as a person that's utterly immaterial if he gets the job done. I don't doubt he has the ability to get it done.
FFS!

Fortuitous
Sycophantic
delivers 10 in a row, where's he going to go
Don't like him as a person!
from the day he signed for Celtic, the man's life has been made a misery
give me Neil Lennon anyday
He was fortuitous because he needed a job when the snake left.
Sycophantic, did you watch his response to the question about Lawwell's wages?
where's he going to go - he left before and how'd that go?
Don't like him as a person - He legitimised British rule in Ireland and partition by playing for norn irn where he had to stand for the English national anthem before games. That's as bad as joining the British army or the RUC as far as I'm concerned.
I don't like Lennon; he's a second rate Rodgers as far as I'm concerned (and Rodgers was another norn irn cunt) but he's our manager and as long as he delivers he has my support as Celtic manager but not as a person.

Last edited:
He was the right man for the job when the snake left,he dragged a knackered team to another treble after the snake shat it
Who gives a fuck about Lawwells wages,he;s good at what he does,just keep the phuq away from the football side of the club, oh,and Lawwells pish aboot "customers phuqin annoys me
he left because his ambition was'nt bein met
Ishe the only Catholic to play for Norn Iron,particularly during the peace process, maybe tryin to break down barriers!
second rate rodgers! FFS the abuse that man and his family suffered due to his Celtic connection, ah'm not even goin to try and list them!

He was the right man for the job when the snake left,he dragged a knackered team to another treble after the snake shat it
Who gives a fuck about Lawwells wages,he;s good at what he does,just keep the phuq away from the football side of the club, oh,and Lawwells pish aboot "customers phuqin annoys me
he left because his ambition was'nt bein met
Ishe the only Catholic to play for Norn Iron,particularly during the peace process, maybe tryin to break down barriers!
second rate rodgers! FFS the abuse that man and his family suffered due to his Celtic connection, ah'm not even goin to try and list them!

Neil Lennon played for norn irn before the 'peace process'. Billy Wright's gang were still murdering people when Lennon put the shirt they wore on. Any Irishman playing for norn irn today is wrong. Norn irn is not a country. If you're not good enough for Ireland don't sell out and become a participant in the normalisation of British rule in Ireland.
Playing for norn irn is actually worse than joining the cops or Brit army as it provides the enemy with a greater propaganda result. And these are the fans the fucking sellout represents....sellout your family and community to these tramps.......well fuck any Mo Johnston cunt who takes the saxon shilling

Reactions: Jpw
Neil Lennon played for norn irn before the 'peace process'. Billy Wright's gang were still murdering people when Lennon put the shirt they wore on. Any Irishman playing for norn irn today is wrong. Norn irn is not a country. If you're not good enough for Ireland don't sell out and become a participant in the normalisation of British rule in Ireland.
Playing for norn irn is actually worse than joining the cops or Brit army as it provides the enemy with a greater propaganda result. And these are the fans the fucking sellout represents....sellout your family and community to these tramps.......well fuck any Mo Johnston cunt who takes the saxon shilling
So,basically stick yer peace process and yer good friday agreement up yer arse!

So,basically stick yer peace process and yer good friday agreement up yer arse!
Where'd that leap of judgement come from?
I don't believe British rule in Ireland is legitimate.
I don't believe Irish people should in any way legitimise British rule.
Tell me what's wrong about my viewpoint.

Where'd that leap of judgement come from?
I don't believe British rule in Ireland is legitimate.
I don't believe Irish people should in any way legitimise British rule.
Tell me what's wrong about my viewpoint.
Brits out,definitely
representin Norn Iron in a sporting context, legitimises british rule!
think ye should concentrate on unionist bigotry, as opposed to Catholics attempting reconciliation
think that's whats wrong with your viewpoint

Brits out,definitely
representin Norn Iron in a sporting context, legitimises british rule!
think ye should concentrate on unionist bigotry, as opposed to Catholics attempting reconciliation
think that's whats wrong with your viewpoint
Capitulation is not reconciliation. If you are going to stand for the English national anthem and recognise it as your anthem, wear a poppy and represent the scum who chanted Greysteel 7- Ireland nil (as well as throwing the bucky qtr btl at Griff) you can go fuck yourself. You have betrayed your family and your community in no less a way than Mo Johnston.
The norn irn state is the emblem of unionist bigotry; 'our wee county' is what the norn irn fans refer to. You don't counter unionist bigotry by pandering to it.
Your argument is like accepting Sevco are Rangers to oppose orange bigotry and encouraging Liam Burt to go back to them.

I once took the back window of a bus out with a catapult when I was 14, should I be banned from all public travel? where does this .. you once did something wrong thing stop?

Reconciliation is not capitulation
When did he sing the english anthem
Never said he sang it but he stood for it as 'his' anthem before games.
when did he wear a poppy,before the scum weaponised it
You think poppy weaponisation is a recent thing? Maybe in Scotland but we've always known what it represents.
when they go low,we go high!
Read Tom Barry.
expose the cunts for what they are,we've fought them for 800 years, this is a new phase of the same struggle
No Irishman from Lurgan of all places has any excuse for not knowing who the cunts who kicked Robert Hamill to death are. They are fully exposed and should be ostracised not legitimised.

Members online

Latest posts

Back