Slippy running scared

He's another clown who couldn't wait to get away from the place when he played there, but will renege on any principles he might have had to appeal to the peepo.

Another one who would lick himself into a puddle if he was made of chocolate, so expect a battle of egos if he were to get the gig.

As it currently stands, I don't think they can even consider anything over 10 grand p/w for a manager and they're likely going to have to hit up the BBC pundits for a backroom team.
Smoke and mirrors and a hidden clause to pay nae tax in this country or any other :p

Yah right chicken, at least we can get sky to fuck off as well. It is going to be a fun few days. I wonder if the BBC sportscene presenters will be wearing black armbands. 😞. Will the klan now start to turn on slippy. HH. Coybig. 🍀
Be interesting if he starts getting hate mail and bullets in post should the entire team who signed to play for him down tools after signing

I cant imagine him signing many players from Sevco unless he gets a good price offer despite their world class ability :p

I cant imagine he rates any enough to improve ASton villa first team

If he rated them enough he wouldnt have left coz if he thought they were EPL standard players he would be mad to leave for a club in England where he aint likely to win very much even if he had a billion to spend each season

:p

And if the horde think he will get them relegated it tells you they know their players arent even capable of winning the champiuonship in engerlund

:p

256029245_930880844225326_6196574045162973012_n.jpg

I think villa hae decent side

Im pretty certain every one of their first team would start at ibrox

he might take 1 or 2 as back ups but i cant see him offering big money for second string players if he has money for better players than villa have atm
Maybe if he gets a wee broon envelope, he might be tempted to go for Haribo and the covid lying full back.

Maybe if he gets a wee broon envelope, he might be tempted to go for Haribo and the covid lying full back.
i dont think aribo gets in their team if im honest

goldson maybe since he is close to end of contract

barisic i dont think he rates temperament

alfie? lol not at prices they want

And if he got discount for any players i think horde would go ape

And i cant see villa fans standing back if he signs dudes from scotland at excessive prices especially if they arent good enough to improve their first team

Back