So the media are saying McGreggor got cited because Madden said he did not see the incident

How on earth can the SFA/SPFL accept Madden saying he did not see that assault. The footage clearly shows he is looking right at it .
He is either a liar or a cheat
Fergus we should be advocating v.a.r. Even if we have to pay for it ourselves,because we would be only cunts benefitting from it ,and it puts an end to this crap we have to go threw constantly,as for McGregor he’s always been a dirty cunt,,,under walter(no second name)he got taught the black arts,,animal.

Fergus we should be advocating v.a.r. Even if we have to pay for it ourselves,because we would be only cunts benefitting from it ,and it puts an end to this crap we have to go threw constantly,as for McGregor he’s always been a dirty cunt,,,under walter(no second name)he got taught the black arts,,animal.

IMO VAR will help if the people using it (ref and the on'e monitoring ) were impartial but would it be of use here in Scotland .
what if the ref just carries on with the game (Madden /mcgregor incident ,beaton /ibrokes .
Also say Celtic score from a corner kick and the ref asks them to look at VAR what is the chances the peepil looking would find a holding incident and the goal get's chalked off .
I would tear down the whole reffing system here before spending any money on VAR

PARANOIDCSC

I, sinner that I am, just had wee keek on that hotbed of delusion that is follow follow. It is in meltdown over there. Do those people really believe the pish they write? - the refs and the SFA are against them - who is paying for all this deludamol? I hope it is not us taxpayers as we have been picked up the tab for them for too long.

ON the indycelts.com forum today,question,should these rags be banned from Celtic park,latest poll figures ,1000 or so cast,99% say yes,seemingly Dundee has taken action against the bogroll,for printing click bait about impending administration without any basis in fact, totally agree this action should be taken,they are leaders in conspiring to defeat Celtic off the pitch,!!!!!! Surely it’s access must be revoked, what do you think, hh

ON the indycelts.com forum today,question,should these rags be banned from Celtic park,latest poll figures ,1000 or so cast,99% say yes,seemingly Dundee has taken action against the bogroll,for printing click bait about impending administration without any basis in fact, totally agree this action should be taken,they are leaders in conspiring to defeat Celtic off the pitch,!!!!!! Surely it’s access must be revoked, what do you think, hh
My only problem there is that the other media outlets, TV and websites etc still report the opinions of those papers and if WE were to ban them, my guess would be that the stories would attempt to blacken our name even more than now. No easy answer other than don't buy the shite and hopefully they will eventually disappear along with the b(s)illy boys.

Post up a poll. I'm with you my friend

My only problem there is that the other media outlets, TV and websites etc still report the opinions of those papers and if WE were to ban them, my guess would be that the stories would attempt to blacken our name even more than now. No easy answer other than don't buy the shite and hopefully they will eventually disappear along with the b(s)illy boys.
That should have read "we can help make them disappear". I will of course be interested in the results of any well run poll. Onwards and upwards bhoys and ghirls HH.

This just confirms how systemic and deep rooted the cheating is . This incident should have been dealt with at the time which would have resulted in a massive advantage to Aberdeen for the rest of the game . But heyho the result was what the SFA wanted and Mcgregor serve a ban later when Sevco can plan for it probably against weaker teams

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back