So......time for Independence then?

We were fucking fuming, 6,000 miles away
A few mates in Glasgow wanted to go down and straighten the little cunts out (and they are Ragers supporters)
I go to a lot of events and I always ask about how people feel about Indy
Thousands at the Highland Games and I've only ever had one (Scottish woman) go spare when she saw my Indy YES, t shirt
She started screaming "Where's the 'NO' t shirts ???"
I said, "Excuse me, wait your tuen, as I'm dealing with these nice folk, besides, It's my business I didn't make any, anyway, Scotland needs to go Indy"
She starts wailing and runs off, her man (Scottish) is standing there
"She with you ?"
He looked down in the mouth and said sheepishly "Aye"
I said "Serves ye right, she's fucking embarrassing"
I was xpecting a bit of a backlash, but he just shrugged and said "Ach ah don't know if Scotland could handle being away from the UK"
If you looked up the term pussy whipped, his photo would be staring at you
She comes back wearing a Union Jack bowler hat and shouts "Well, what do you think of this then ???"
I ignore her as she tries to push in front of people, until a nice lady from Glasgow asks her if she'd like to go for a nap, in her own Glaswegian style
"Hey, why don't you fuck off, before you get hurt"
Security come and she's asked to leave the grounds
A cheer went up from all those standing watching the scene unfold
There's one, in every crowd
So sad Scotlands shame is not knowing its fucking history at school. 2016 before a statue is erected in Glasgow and placed at the site were Wallace kicked a Garrisons head in and really did tell them to fuck off home.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/glasgows-first-william-wallace-monument-11595200

If the utter indignity of Scottish self-determination being trampled upon and the compounding of this felony by the anointIing of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson as the British PM isn't enough to finally take Scotland out of this old, dead, toxic Union, nothing ever will be.

If the utter indignity of Scottish self-determination being trampled upon and the compounding of this felony by the anointIing of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson as the British PM isn't enough to finally take Scotland out of this old, dead, toxic Union, nothing ever will be.

OK, I've been to New York & love the place, but seriously, the US & UK, are now under the rule of 2 fukwits from the big apple ???
Boris Johnson, Born: June 19, 1964 (age 55 years), Upper East Side, New York, United States
Donald Trump, Born: June 14, 1946 (age 73 years),
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York, United States

OK, I've been to New York & love the place, but seriously, the US & UK, are now under the rule of 2 fukwits from the big apple ???
Boris Johnson, Born: June 19, 1964 (age 55 years), Upper East Side, New York, United States
Donald Trump, Born: June 14, 1946 (age 73 years),
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York, United States
Aye BoJo to become the first person yo be British PM & US President??? (Although I think he might have relinquished his dual nationality a couple of years ago to avoid paying US taxes).

One statistic that is always forgotten or ignored (even though apparently it did make front page headline late 2014 on that pro-unionist mouthpiece - the Daily Retard) is that Scottish born people actually did vote YES in 2014!

53% of Scots voted FOR independence. Sadly the vote swung to a NO majority because of non-Scots.

Four fiths of non-Scottish UK nationals voted NO which gave them an extra 300,000+ votes.

Three quarters of EU nationals were conned into voting NO as they believed the lies that if they didn't then they'd have to leave Scotland as we'd be chucked out of the EU (our status after independence coild have been clarified if the UK had requested this but Cameron refused Salmond's repeated requests as the uncertainty suited Project Fear more).

Terrible time for the UK and Scotland.
Stay and we prob get BREXIT.
Leave and we still Exit, need to re apply and...
If you think unraveling the UK from the EU was hard, imagine unraveling Scotland from the UK while we aim to align with the EU. Take 25 years to settle down. Lots of economic depression along the way.
Leaving UK while we all stay in is possible, although still a 5-10 year problem.
Unbelievable the mess the Conservatives have cause. Losers.

Terrible time for the UK and Scotland.
Stay and we prob get BREXIT.
Leave and we still Exit, need to re apply and...
If you think unraveling the UK from the EU was hard, imagine unraveling Scotland from the UK while we aim to align with the EU. Take 25 years to settle down. Lots of economic depression along the way.
Leaving UK while we all stay in is possible, although still a 5-10 year problem.
Unbelievable the mess the Conservatives have cause. Losers.
Tbf though the people voted to leave right or wrongly. Plus a lot of people forget this country survived long before the EU came along and will again. Mps should be sacked the lot of them taking so long to get us out while they make money for sitting on their hands. UK will survive just fine so will Scotland Nireland and Wales together or not. Fs I'm older than the EU I'm 46. I don't want drawn into a political debate but we will be stronger for it. Teething problems of course there will be but there will be no catastrophe, more jobs, control of our own fisheries and waters. Sure some businesses will struggle at first but this country knows how to pull together. Always has always will.i wanted to leave the UK but ?they sold us down the river?

here is a wee film quote thought it suites the mood here

William Wallace:
“Aye! Fight and you may die. Run and you will live, at least awhile. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our FREEDOM!”
Indy2 VOTE YES

Tbf though the people voted to leave right or wrongly. Plus a lot of people forget this country survived long before the EU came along and will again. Mps should be sacked the lot of them taking so long to get us out while they make money for sitting on their hands. UK will survive just fine so will Scotland Nireland and Wales together or not. Fs I'm older than the EU I'm 46. I don't want drawn into a political debate but we will be stronger for it. Teething problems of course there will be but there will be no catastrophe, more jobs, control of our own fisheries and waters. Sure some businesses will struggle at first but this country knows how to pull together. Always has always will.i wanted to leave the UK but ?they sold us down the river?
Hi winter Brexit is a fucking nightmare teething problems yes best estimates from the ONS the government’s own dept 10 years that’s some toothache I am not sure what will happen but pretty sure the working class are gonna need Vaseline cause we’re gonna be fucked up the Jacksie it’s always the Privilege of the poor to take one for Team well off.
Don’t want to wait 10 years to get to where I am right now. Just so Boris and the old Etonian’s can rule the Waves. With the 2 wee ships we have. Also not looking for an argument. Just to pay the bills I have right now.

HH ?

Back