So where do we go from here?

In any organisation that is doing particularly well, there is generally an upward trajectory which begins from happy and dedicated customers and ends up with a happy and full-walleted major shareholder.

The Ronald Reagan Republican party introduced the concept of 'trickle down economics'. This concept consisted of believing that major financial powerhouses being granted tax breaks and subsidies would allow that surplus cash to 'trickle down' to the employees who would reinvest that into the economy by buying, buying, buying.

It wasn't great in theory and it didn't work in practice. Major shareholders didn't like the idea of redistributing their not-so-hard earned wealth and decided they could make better use of these resources than the vast majority of working-class Americans. I mean, why give someone the means to buy a car when that money could be better used buying a personal jet, yacht, or private island?

The 'trickle down' effect is in full affect at Celtic Park. The money accrued through prize money, endorsements and low-level investors, is not necessarily being redirected to the areas where it needs to be. Those most likely to financially benefit are not members of the playing staff and while there remains a need for financial prudence (particularly through a global pandemic), there also needs to be a sensible policy in place to keep external investors and the access to further prize money a viable option.

In another comparison, our trust is tantamount to currency. Our investment in faith has an upward trajectory, but the 'trickle down' effect is not rewarding that faith by being recycled back to us.

It seems as though there are players who do not have that investment in faith. It appears that that uneven distribution of faith is consequently impacting upon the management, and there appears to be a massive disregard of faith towards the fans by the executive branch. Almost to the point of dismissiveness. They demand our faith as currency, as well as our actual currency, but don't necessarily feel the need to allow that investment to 'trickle back down' to us.

I don't want to go back to the times of previous regimes. The latter of those eras brought our club to the brink of the abyss. I believe that our executive branch have done many good pieces of work. I also believe they have spectacularly failed in the areas where it matters most to the customers.

Folk usually have a dedicated skillset. They are accomplished in certain areas due to a natural ability or an inclination towards learning. Folk should learn to focus on their strong points and allow others to focus on theirs. If a task is achievable, they will likely achieve it by conjoining their skillsets, not by one individual believing that they know better than anyone else and dismissing all other knowledge.

I wouldn't have ajer within an asses roar of the team. He's a big heade prick who thinks he's better than he actually is. He's a fuckin midfielder who wasn't good enough to play in midfield so they converted him to a defender. I wouldn't have Christie near it either. The amount of possession he wastes is criminal. He takes every fuckin corner, the majority of which either hit the first man or ballooned across the square. He's also another of the want away brigade being pushed by his oul fella tryin to cash in a la Tierney.
Greg Taylor wants to be there, but no harm to the lad he's not good enough.
Jullien is another of the want away brigade who plays like he's wearin roller skate and his fuckin head is made of plasticine. For a big man he's a bag of shite. Coming from a gaa background, he's the type of lad you send the team hatchet man out to soften him up a wee bit.
Ntcham another want away is not a bad player when he decides to play but goes missing for long periods of games. From the day and hour he landed he's been lookin away.
Apparently wee dembele lookin out too.
Which poses the question, why are they all lookin to go?
Knew Karamoko was never going to hang around our Club when he chose England over Scotland. Definitely reminiscent of Islam Feruz.
I wouldn't let him kick a ball for the first team.

Members online

Latest posts

Back