Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

Now I love Broony and all the success he has achieved and delivered to us over the years. But he definitely should not be coming out for the second half. He is too slow and ponderous tonight, is missing tackles and mis-hitting passes. He must have been floundering on the deck a dozen times already and only rarely because he was fouled - using because he is stretching or over-reaching because he is half a yard too slow.

And practice some bloody defending of set pieces PLEASE!
Said that earlier on i wid put rogic on least he can play fitbaw

Every ball across the box or set piece and we are at panic stations. All experienced defenders so what is the problem? Bad decision making, a lack of commitment or is the defence being made to look wide open by a lack of protection from midfield? I genuinely don't know. It just all seems so amateurish and panicky every time the opposition attack.

Fucking sloppy sloppy sloppy.

Entire midfield is having another collective fucking 'mare. Christie and Elyounoussi won't be giving our kitman any laundry nightmares and Bain has watched a feckin non-ball travel 25 yards across his goalmouth without so much as a wee friendly wave to the fucker.

Can some cunt please take the lead weights out of big Kris' boots because he can't feckin jump.........apart fae that, no too bad.

Sparta are ok, but they're hardly fucking galacticos and this game is definitely winnable if we stop playing like it's amateur hour.
Who could possibly have predicted that playing a midfield containing Broony, Ntcham and CalMac would let us down so badly...? 😡

Fucking sloppy sloppy sloppy.

Entire midfield is having another collective fucking 'mare. Christie and Elyounoussi won't be giving our kitman any laundry nightmares and Bain has watched a feckin non-ball travel 25 yards across his goalmouth without so much as a wee friendly wave to the fucker.

Can some cunt please take the lead weights out of big Kris' boots because he can't feckin jump.........apart fae that, no too bad.

Sparta are ok, but they're hardly fucking galacticos and this game is definitely winnable if we stop playing like it's amateur hour.
It is still there for us ultimately we have to defend the crosses and set plays much better theyve had 3 crosses and 2 goals 1 post. We require a 2nd striker on the 2nd half . Eddy is playing much better but hes becoming isolated. If we cant keep them out then outscore them

This is what happens when a technically limited, finished 35 year old player is tasked with protecting the defence behind him, you lose the MF. Lenny will fall on his sword, Brown is killing us & there's no danger of him ever being dropped. Eddy class as usual, he deserves so much better.

For me the middles been awful broony,oli I wid have big rogic in there least he gets on the baw broonys doing fuck all anyway nor ncham I really wish lenny was big enough to admit ( to himself)that we need a better coaching team and bring someone in to freshen the place up Strachan's no working by looks of it I think the players wid be receptive to a new voice in that changing room witever but we need to change whether it's now or summer I dont know but I'm not happy with my club just meandering thru seasons way little care for the consequences ncham playing no look passes tonite who the fuck does he think he is tonite is meant to be about maximum effort and concentration ffs sorry av just had a mad rant😡
IMO that’s a problem that’s never been talked about much Kennedy not Lennons choice strachan not lennons choice there can’t be many managers who work with a back room staff that was foisted on them , in saying that bit late in the day tae start moaning about it noo🙈🙈🙈🙈

I feel sorry for you lot. You have to wake up tomorrow morning with another shit display fresh in your memory. Another match where you seen 11 guys completely disrespect the Jersey....im getting my back cut open and a part of my disk removed and will be drugged up most of the day....and I'm the lucky one
That’s harsh lubo , hope everything goes well the morra mate 👍

I feel sorry for you lot. You have to wake up tomorrow morning with another shit display fresh in your memory. Another match where you seen 11 guys completely disrespect the Jersey....im getting my back cut open and a part of my disk removed and will be drugged up most of the day....and I'm the lucky one
Best of luck to you Lubo. This shit will be nothing compared to an op. 🤞

Members online

Back