Special Moments in your life

So what was your 'telt' post all about? Was it a miss-spelled reference to the felt-lined, padded cell thon fucking amadan should be in?
Ma issue was, my missus,fae Drumkeerin,by the way,was working at Nat West,was outside having a smoke,she then went inside, the bomb went off two minutes later,like i said special b, b special argument is not what concern's me,this thread was not the place for photo's of bombed buildings.

So what was your 'telt' post all about? Was it a miss-spelled reference to the felt-lined, padded cell thon fucking amadan should be in?
Your promoting more orange style pish with distorted gasj and still no references to your claims

Im not Irish pal

I have soft spot for Irish resistance against atrocities

You seem to savour atrocities and worst you do it on a Celtic blog with distorted agenda thats vile.

different times indeed

And your warped agenda is poisonous

feck all to do with happiness

feck all to do with Celtic

And feck all to do with republicanism

So, you ignorant, syphilitic cum sock.
I removed most of your mentally-disturbed ramblings from your post and left the insults and the bit where you claimed the Garda Special Branch was something I made up.
Away and fucking wank you pathetic excuse for a human being.
you summed yourself up perfectly

thanks for the clarity bullet points

now gees a picture of your loves again

So, you ignorant, syphilitic cum sock.
I removed most of your mentally-disturbed ramblings from your post and left the insults and the bit where you claimed the Garda Special Branch was something I made up.
Away and fucking wank you pathetic excuse for a human being.
still no references to back up your claims

Ma issue was, my missus,fae Drumkeerin,by the way,was working at Nat West,was outside having a smoke,she then went inside, the bomb went off two minutes later,like i said special b, b special argument is not what concern's me,this thread was not the place for photo's of bombed buildings.
The IRA issued adequate warnings for the evacuation of civilians. Time and time again it was proven the Brits failed to act on the warnings to sacrifice their own people for propaganda gain.
This thread didn't come with a fucking censorship notice in regard to what was considered 'acceptable'.
My life experience is what it is and I will never be anything but proud of the heroic sacrifice and achievements of the brave men and women of the Irish Republican Army. Their every successful exploit was a league campaign to a child of the 6 counties in the era when I grew up. And a bomb in England where nobody got caught was a fuckin international incident.

The IRA issued adequate warnings for the evacuation of civilians. Time and time again it was proven the Brits failed to act on the warnings to sacrifice their own people for propaganda gain.
This thread didn't come with a fucking censorship notice in regard to what was considered 'acceptable'.
My life experience is what it is and I will never be anything but proud of the heroic sacrifice and achievements of the brave men and women of the Irish Republican Army. Their every successful exploit was a league campaign to a child of the 6 counties in the era when I grew up. And a bomb in England where nobody got caught was a fuckin international incident.
more pish

still no references

what is special b got to do with London?

tell me more about these people and why they inspire you to enjoy pictures of bomb holes in London.

What exactly is it about special b that is connected with London?
I have no fucking idea what you're on about here. 'Bomb holes' is that some kind of sick fetish you're into.

you summed yourself up perfectly

thanks for the clarity bullet points

now gees a picture of your loves again
More demented drivel. Is there a paypal link where I can contribute to providing PPE for the poor unfortunate who wipes the demented shite from your keyboard?

I have no fucking idea what you're on about here. 'Bomb holes' is that some kind of sick fetish you're into.
quite clear if you look at your happiest moment in life you chose to share

still no references to clarify and justify your gibberish and sociopathic hun tendencies

Why not put up a photograph of the Abercorn,or Le Man?, Birmingham?how do you know there were adequate warnings?
This thread was was about loving family and friends appreciating their importance, the love for family and friends, not a celebration about people being blown to bits.

More demented drivel. Is there a paypal link where I can contribute to providing PPE for the poor unfortunate who wipes the demented shite from your keyboard?
your happiest moments in life involve exploded concrete and im the mental case hahahahaha

:p:p:p:p:p:p

come fill up the. thread with more pictures a hun would be proud to share as happy

still no references to back up your claims
What the fuck are you on about you worthless fucking cockmonkey?
CorkCeltic already clarified the existence of the Garda special branch (not remotely questioned in any sane grasp of history}
What references do you need?
Do you have references which state you are ok to be unassisted in a public area?
What a fucking muppet.

CorkCeltic already clarified the existence of the Garda special branch (not remotely questioned in any sane grasp of history}
Do you have references which state you are ok to be unassisted in a public area?
What a fucking muppet.
thats no good enough mate I want to read about it

bit of education from respected author would be nice

And some clarity on connection with what special b has for justifying blowing up London for happiness would be lovely

What a fucking muppet.
is it a mythical thing thats passed on like the druids did?

What a fucking muppet.
its your happiest moment

im trying to get to bottom of why its such a pivotal moment in your world that you chose to share it on a Celtic blog

or is that beyond your understanding as well

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back