Special Moments in your life

Why not put up a photograph of the Abercorn,or Le Man?, Birmingham?how do you know there were adequate warnings?
This thread was was about loving family and friends appreciating their importance, the love for family and friends, not a celebration about people being blown to bits.
The bishopsgate bomb effected £1,640 million (2020 terms) in economic damage to the British state with collateral damage of one life which was a sun reporter so therefore negligible. Those other incidents you're talking about were from before I'd developed the capacity to have an opinion about.

is it a mythical thing thats passed on like the druids did"?
Is what
"a mythical thing thats passed on like the druids did?
I don't know much about the druids. Perhaps they were like Donald Trump who would divert, prevaricate and indulge in thoroughly demented shite when proven to be talking out of their hole.
Like you just have been.

The bishopsgate bomb effected £1,640 million (2020 terms) in economic damage to the British state with collateral damage of one life which was a sun reporter so therefore negligible. Those other incidents you're talking about were from before I'd developed the capacity to have an opinion about.
Whats that got to do with happiness?

Whats it got to do with Celtic?

Whats it got to do with republicanism?

We know your a sociopathic liar who admires Epstein ethos

Why share this shite here?

Is what
I don't know much about the druids. Perhaps they were like Donald Trump who would divert, prevaricate and indulge in thoroughly demented shite when proven to be talking out of their hole.
Like you just have been.
You forgot you were an expert on the Celtic culture and its superior cultural traits

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

its your happiest moment

im trying to get to bottom of why its such a pivotal moment in your world that you chose to share it on a Celtic blog

or is that beyond your understanding as well

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Tell me about the time the B Specials were in Cork during the Civil war.
Was Tom Barry fighting them?
You know absolutely fuck all about Irish Republican history.
GCSE standard Irish history would expose your ignorance.
But your DUP/hunlike hatred of me is so profound that you are undeterred like some kind of evangelical cock monkey.
CorkCeltic exposed your demented dribblings that the briefest reference to a 20th century Irish history book would have confirmed as the pathetic posturing of a fucking nonentity.

Is what
Like you just have been.
Still no any clearer?

You like death
you like destruction of property
you like piracy
you like drugs
you like Epstein theories
You like the Britons
You like republicanism (no sure you really understand what a republic is, but you like your version so some clarity on what that involves would be lovely)

Im asking you to clarify why these are human traits that make you proud?

And if im being brutally honest you sound a lot like Charlie manson

is he a hero of yours by any chance?

Tell me about the time the B Specials were in Cork during the Civil war.
Was Tom Barry fighting them?
You know absolutely fuck all about Irish Republican history.
GCSE standard Irish history would expose your ignorance.
But your DUP/hunlike hatred of me is so profound that you are undeterred like some kind of evangelical cock monkey.
CorkCeltic exposed your demented dribblings that the briefest reference to a century Irish history book would have confirmed as the pathetic posturing of a fucking nonentity.
thats your warped interpretation you mad walloper

still no references to your interpretation

You forgot you were an expert on the Celtic culture and its superior cultural traits

Still no any clearer?

You like death
you like destruction of property
you like piracy
you like drugs
you like Epstein theories
You like the Britons
You like republicanism (no sure you really understand what a republic is, but you like your version so some clarity on what that involves would be lovely)

Im asking you to clarify why these are human traits that make you proud?

And if im being brutally honest you sound a lot like Charlie manson

is he a hero of yours by any chance?
Want to deal with the fact you were totally wrong about the whole B Specials / Special Branch issue. Anytime at all is good for me but I'd expect you have volumes more diversionary wank to get through first.

in ti
Want to deal with the fact you were totally wrong about the whole B Specials / Special Branch issue. Anytime at all is good for me but I'd expect you have volumes more diversionary wank to get through first.

I didn't make any of your claims

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Och, that's o.k then.

I cant clarify I was wrong on anything without a reference that supports your claims that special b worked for London and it makes you happy that London got blown up because of the special b

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Yeah, legitimate target.
you cant justify being a sociopath can you?

You cant admit you have every symptom of being what makes a hun a hun

Can you?

Every post you ever make is sociopathic

and it makes you proud

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

The Abercorn?Le Man? Birmingham pubs?,Omagh? Jesus Christ!
"Those other incidents you're talking about were from before I'd developed the capacity to have an opinion about. " just airbrush them.
its his special secret version of republicanism

He cant tell you about it, though.

He doesn't like trump much

but im sure he is a republican

you cant answer why you love all your claims can you
All you have to do is admit you were totally fucking wrong, as proved by CorkCeltic, in your ignorant and agenda-driven interpretation of his post but no. More demented fucking drivel. You have zero integrity; you are little more than biological waste.

Members online

Latest posts

Back