Special Moments in your life

pictures of bits of London blown to smithereens is ok for the Celtic Noise????

But talking about Sevco is too brain numbing?

Two things Sevco fans and MSM would love more and less of on the noise.

Fits right in with their special agenda.

What exactly is special moment in life about destruction of anything by anybody.

I detest their culture as much as anyone. But when you play their game of ignoring truth and glorying in their cultural abominations then you become their propaganda machines wet dream.

John Mccor

@jmcc404

·
20h

Replying to
@scotsunsport
and
@TheTributeAct
What's cheeky about it? TRFC been shouting about how Mathematically they can catch Celtic but it's CHEEKY for Motherwell to point out the FACT that they could finish SECOND

🤡

Of a headline

TheTributeAct Retweeted

Scottish Sun Sport

@scotsunsport

·
17 Apr

💬

"No one’s mentioned we could catch Rangers!" Motherwell boss Stephen Robinson cheekily notes his side can still finish

2️⃣

nd in the Premiership amid the SPFL resolution result https://thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football

This is what keeps the huns spending money big Sutton

Daily Record Sport
@Record_Sport

Steven Gerrard and Rangers got an SPFL helping hand because Celtic would have won by 20 points |
@chris_sutton73
Apparently they have asked Gerrard Bottler to be the gaffer in the real life movie about the club that doesn't pay tax, helps its players scam their tax. But loves the people who get paid by tax more than everybody else.

pictures of bits of London blown to smithereens is ok for the Celtic Noise????

But talking about Sevco is too brain numbing?

Two things Sevco fans and MSM would love more and less of on the noise.

Fits right in with their special agenda.

What exactly is special moment in life about destruction of anything by anybody.

I detest their culture as much as anyone. But when you play their game of ignoring truth and glorying in their cultural abominations then you become their propaganda machines wet dream.
Apparently they have asked Gerrard Bottler to be the gaffer in the real life movie about the club that doesn't pay tax, helps its players scam their tax. But loves the people who get paid by tax more than everybody else.
welll tet and boab yes I’ve grew up with a lot of hatred here but I wonder should we really waste so much time on them and yes I will move on to another post YNWA and yes after what they done to our

Members online

Latest posts

Back