St Johnstone v Celtic Match Thread

Only 3 of Brendans signings selected to start. No signs of any changes yet, in the line up or formations other than Edouard out on the left

Can these wee boys stop singing this pro IRA crap .. been going on for decades and it is embarrassing
Tierney ?
95% passes backwards
This looks like a StMirren repeat
I think our strategy is rosary beads !

Bejesus!!! Where is our movement? Looks like another long nite! Wish I had a button to turn off this mind-numbing commentary!!! C'MON THE HOOPS ?

Time for mcgregor to come off and morgan to be given a run. Would also rather see christie come on for either ntcham or forrest

We don't need two sitting midfielders...get Ntcham off. Morgan on. Ntcham isn't an attacking mid. We are playing against a team that's defending against us with 10 outfield players and we have 2 sitting midfielders on. It's not fucking needed. We need quick attacking players on the pitch!!! Fuck sake..Brendan must see it.

Tierney Hendry boyata lustig
Morgan Brown McGregor Forrest
Griffith edouard. 4132 attacking diamond.......I'm shit hot at fifa. Roll on Friday for fifa 19 ????

Two clear cut chances in the first half. We have to start taking our chances. Fingers crossed we take them in the second half

Small glimpses of hope in last 5-10mins but really lackluster once again. Losing Ajer kinda sums things up Hope it's not too long before he's back No movement or runs into space, Ntcham with very little effort Keep rattling yet rosaries, guys! COYBIG ?

Watching on my Phone in a pub in Hampshire with the sound doon. It's awful. Again. I donteven know what to suggest. ....bring on two buffalo girls , they go round the outside?

Members online

Latest posts

Back