St Johnstone v Celtic Match Thread

Watching the killie game we won a free kick on the wing...the killie player wasn't happy. He told the lineman to fuck off about 5 times. Then called him a fucking prick. I was watching thinking why isn't the lineman getting him booked. The guy was very aggressive and shouting it to the lineman...boyata just got a straight red...has anyone ever seen a player get a straight red for being angry saying something to the ref??? I haven't.

Watching the killie game we won a free kick on the wing...the killie player wasn't happy. He told the lineman to fuck off about 5 times. Then called him a fucking prick. I was watching thinking why isn't the lineman getting him booked. The guy was very aggressive and shouting it to the lineman...boyata just got a straight red...has anyone ever seen a player get a straight red for being angry saying something to the ref??? I haven't.

Operation stop Celtic is now in full flow.

I guarantee you no Hun would be sent off for mouthing off. That Hun Beaton knows that's Boyata suspended for the semi final and I would bet we draw the the Huns.

Is the ref supposed to act impartially. Can he do so if he has obviously lost his temper. Look at the replay on bt where you clearly see him lose it, shout demanding boyata come over to him and then when he doesn't the card is changed to a red.
This ref is a disgrace. He has always been a disgrace and he does not deserve to referee a game again. Any game. Did he train under Dallas.
This win will have sickened them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back