St.Johnstone v Celtic, Saturday 8th October, 12.30pm

I hope Ange and the players reflect on that performance…..tactically we were all over the place…..we lost our mental discipline and our composure too many times and our decision making was poor because of that…..not enough savvy heads to steady the ship when it was needed …..and when the feck are we going to take our chances…..but at the end of the day thank fuck we fought until the end…

We always struggle after a European game, and we’ve lost the teams engine room, the drive and the determination with calmac out, can other players fill that massive void…
I’m a realist and going for a very narrow, nail biting, watching through yir fingers 1-2
Called it right again, knew it was gonna be close, dodged a bullet there, teams has lost it mojo, embody still think this is the best team since the lions? 🤷‍♂️
Big test for ange, needs to get this team back firing on all cylinders, miss-firing badly since Lizzie passed away 😱

I hope Ange and the players reflect on that performance…..tactically we were all over the place…..we lost our mental discipline and our composure too many times and our decision making was poor because of that…..not enough savvy heads to steady the ship when it was needed …..and when the feck are we going to take our chances…..but at the end of the day thank fuck we fought until the end…
They have had a few to reflect on recently. I think they need a new reflection room.

Had to go and pick up Mrs Shades at the Final whistle fae her maws.

The huns on the radio were sick sick 🤮 Keevins went on and on about Saint Johnstone missing another chance when that tit blooned it over the bar, never mentioned any of our sitters. Sick sick sick,,, love it.

Back