St Johnstone v Celtic - Scottish Cup QF, McDiarmid Park, Sunday 1 March, kick-off 3pm

The most important question about the game today is this: Did anyone meet MessiWasAWombatNotJinky, or whatever that UltraSuperMega Celtic fan's name is, at the gate at the St. Johnstone ground?
Aye I met him for our date, turns out that he who was at Lisbon and a season ticket holder for 42 years was infact 17 years old and had hooves, hes currently limping back to larkhall with a large boot print on his arse!

Once again, here's me having a go at that fcukin tube Sleezing Thompson on Sportscene this evening. Understandable
In answer to the question about Gerrard weighing up his options after another piss poor performance from his team, he comes out with Gerrard - ".....fortunate to be at a club like Rangers"🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
And when the Edinburgh huns finally got their one allowed goal, well did you witness McGregor's effort to keep it out?
Almost invited Jambo scorer hun to run round him as he made no real effort to intercept. Pranced about like he didn't give a fcuk.
Any doubts that Gerrard has lost the dressing room? What now Huns?
Not that I give give a fcuk anyway.

Just watched a replay on Celtic TV and despite the awful pitch it was a good close Cup tie. There were chances at both ends and in the end we triumphed. That's what history will show. So we just have to win 7 more games in the league and two games in the Cup. We just have to focus on our next match and win it.

Just watched a replay on Celtic TV and despite the awful pitch it was a good close Cup tie. There were chances at both ends and in the end we triumphed. That's what history will show. So we just have to win 7 more games in the league and two games in the Cup. We just have to focus on our next match and win it.
Hard game on Wednesday against a well organised team on a plastic pitch ,hope we get the win but a draw wouldnt be the end of the world.

A shite comment from a shitbag sports reporter,💩so called ,by feck ,they are really hurting,let’s keep this up hh

Clearly upset that our £7 million pound defender hits the back of the net far more than their £7 million pound hit man
Presumably he had no issues with them fielding a £7 million player against St Johnstone
Although admittedly they are paying him off at 50p a week

A tale of a split city on Wednesday the blues won thier game in Europe singing and dancing proclaiming theirs as the best team in Scotland on Saturday same team loses to bottom of league in cup the manager cries in his hand as his. Life reaches an all time low the mob after his blood
On Thursday the green lost thier match in Europe manager puts his hands up and admits he got it wrong on Sunday turn up for thier cup match thier supporters sing thier hearts out for thier team they play through the mud suffering tackles more suited to a rugby match win-match go to thier support to show thier thanks know which team I am glad and proud to support

Back