St Johnstone v Celtic - Scottish Cup QF, McDiarmid Park, Sunday 1 March, kick-off 3pm

Clearly upset that our £7 million pound defender hits the back of the net far more than their £7 million pound hit man
Presumably he had no issues with them fielding a £7 million player against St Johnstone
Although admittedly they are paying him off at 50p a week

So that big 7 million man has lifted a Lcup with the only goal and has put us into a semi final with the only goal, how much do you think that is worth. Now who wasted the huns money for us so we could enjoy jelly and ice cream nights all over again.

Once again, here's me having a go at that fcukin tube Sleezing Thompson on Sportscene this evening. Understandable
In answer to the question about Gerrard weighing up his options after another piss poor performance from his team, he comes out with Gerrard - ".....fortunate to be at a club like Rangers"🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
And when the Edinburgh huns finally got their one allowed goal, well did you witness McGregor's effort to keep it out?
Almost invited Jambo scorer hun to run round him as he made no real effort to intercept. Pranced about like he didn't give a fcuk.
Any doubts that Gerrard has lost the dressing room? What now Huns?
Not that I give give a fcuk anyway.
Hate to contradict you but what the EBT said was ''He was fortunate to be at a BIG club like rangers''. 😂 😂 😂

Just back from the game, we ha a great day out, though early start was a bit of a bummer & especially allowing daughter tae drive us tae Glasgow 😱

Had good laugh with the tunes on the train arrived in Perth well lubricated, quick lunch more drink, out voted on the bet, boys went for 1-0/Christie scorer 15/1@£30 Mr Hill
on payed for day out yass.

The game it self was good all credit tae St J for making us work hard for the victory, was in the North Stand, had a decent view from the 4th row from back righthand side good view of Christies Cross come shot. Only downside it's a c**t of a Stadium tae get to, taxi driver done us a deal tae drop off & pick up.

☘️THE QUADRAFEINAN TREBLE IS ON☘️

I'm over the moon weve negotiated this tie, when we were drawn away to them many thought , stroll in the park , as their league form and position was pretty awful but since we beat them in the league theyve gone on an amazing run sevco could only dream of . Take us aside they're probably the form side in the league so I'm well happy with 1-0 HH

I wanted us just to win. And we did that, it wasn't a performance of note and again really only 45 minutes, which has seemingly become the norm. That is a worry.

Wednesday is the same deal. Just win, but please for the sake of our sanity, score a couple early please.

It’s maybe been said (there’s 13 pages to read through 😳) but given the state of the pitch, why was anyone passing back to Forster? It was just asking for a moment that caused a shock. Players, who’ve undoubtedly played to levels since they were kids should have the game intelligence to realise this just as much as keeping balls in the corner. It’s things like that that I question our defence and how they’re coached. Unbelievable. Should’ve been in the team talk not to take silly chances, especially after Thursday

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back