St Johnstone v Celtic - Sunday 14 February, kick-off 12 noon. All comments here

We need to keep the run going,won’t be surprised if Kili have one over the huns today but the ball is in our court so we got to keep up the scoring rate,Celtic have showed some return to form in the last few games so must start in the same way with an all out attack

Just our luck Bitton Welsh and Julien injured and Duffy fit 🥺.

Might be worth considering a 352 formation, but we all know Neil wont as he hasn't mastered plan A yet never mind plan B.

Could also consider Kenny at CB, he has played there before, but we all know blah blah blah.

Bain.

Kenny Ajer ( ..... )Taylor.

Turnbull Soro Calmac

TOM..

Eddie and Paddy.

4 nuffin Celtic, Paddy double, Eddie and Kenny.

Even if we're forced into it I don't think Duffy should play, he's a fucking calamity, almost certain to lose at least one goal if he's fucking about at the back.
Play Broon in CD next to Ajer as an emergency and Soro in center mid. Radical I know but the only other option I can think of is play with 10 men and leave Duffy on the bus!

I agree, I'd rather play with 10 men than include Duffy, I never thought I'd say that but he's that bad, he's worth a goal start to the opposition.
He brings nothing to the table, not even a threat at corners despite his size. Heed like 50p coin. Barges into people and the Refs are already blowing their whistle soon as he's anywhere near the ball. Makes McManus and Cauldwell look like Beckenbauer and Maldini.

I agree, I'd rather play with 10 men than include Duffy, I never thought I'd say that but he's that bad, he's worth a goal start to the opposition.
He brings nothing to the table, not even a threat at corners despite his size. Heed like 50p coin. Barges into people and the Refs are already blowing their whistle soon as he's anywhere near the ball. Makes McManus and Cauldwell look like Beckenbauer and Maldini.
Always liked Charlie Beckenbauer and wee Peter Maldini they played fur Gretna wonder Vaut happened to thum

HH 😂

Back