St Johnstone v Celtic - Sunday 14 February, kick-off 12 noon. All comments here

Nothing less than a St Valentines day massacre will do.
(as long as we're not on the receiving end) 😂
It’d be nice to see another 4-0 scoreline but to be honest who saw that coming after 75 mins on Wednesday? I sure as hell didn’t. I thought we we were pretty average up to that stage. Predicting which team will show up these days is well nigh impossible...except if you’re Neil then it’s the ‘brilliant’ one 99% of the time.

Let's hope for another win. I can see Lennon playing Duffers again due to Welsh's injury and if he does that will probably mean they get at least a goal. I hope Christie doesn't start despite his goal the other night.
Hi guys, just a quick comment on the St Mirren game: re the penalty, there has been a lot said about Taylor going down to easy but having watched it a number of times, I have a question if it wasn't a pen then why did the defender throw his arms up to pretend that he didn't touch Taylor, which is something we see on a regular basis from defenders of all teams.

Hi guys, just a quick comment on the St Mirren game: re the penalty, there has been a lot said about Taylor going down to easy but having watched it a number of times, I have a question if it wasn't a pen then why did the defender throw his arms up to pretend that he didn't touch Taylor, which is something we see on a regular basis from defenders of all teams.
I've only seen it a couple of times but I thought it was really soft. Softer than Ajeti's thats for sure.
Fuck it its about time we got a favour from the mibs!

Has anybody noticed the change in the decisions going our way.
For instance on Wedneday night Callum went in a wee bit rough and the referee was 4-5 yards away and saw it all yet did not book him,I thought it was 100% yellow,then Broony and Welshy had a couple of bad one,s then we get that penalty which I am sure if we got it against us we might have had a different opinion about it..
Has there been a lodge meeting where the hounds have been told play fair now and maybe give them a wee bit extra,, now we have stopped 10 iar ..we are definitely getting more decisions in our favour than we have all season..

HH.

Well that's a good endorsement of a Celtic players talent "we'll play Duffy since he's better than anyone the posts on the noise "
Hi Mr Fisiani my names
Dirgil Van Vyke I am Dufficus
Sadly NFL doesn’t know his best players let alone his best team. In any other Joab with his team’s performance levels.
wid be oot the Door faster than Hoopy starting up a Door threeeeed.
and he’s Slept wi twa Jiners.

HH 😂

Back