St Mirren v Celtic, Sunday 18th September 12 noon

Minutes applause at several games in Scotland now, St Johnstone v Ross C, Hibs v Aberdeen, Thistle v Cove.
That's confused the huns, they can't blame Celtic for all of the other games choosing a minutes applause after mock outrage with St Mirren for having one.
They seem to forget that the last opinion poll had only 45% in Scotland pro monarchy, and that was before she died. Probably less now that big ears is in charge.

Anyone else think if Tony the Tiger gets the nod on Sunday and he plays well he should get a wee run in the team?…
Definitely. Think he and JJ bring different qualities, and are both setting great standards but Ralston seems a bit more of a threat going forward. Besides that I would like to see him get a bit more game time. Tbf I never think to complain when I see JJ in the line up.

Yes would like if ralston got a run of games never lets us down,plus it sends a message to juranovic that the jerseys always up for grabs(wee mans been great but his touch has been bit slack)also like to get bernabei more game time,a think he’s gonny be a topper for us,,,also gee jamsey a run out that’s why we have a big squad...

Yes would like if ralston got a run of games never lets us down,plus it sends a message to juranovic that the jerseys always up for grabs(wee mans been great but his touch has been bit slack)also like to get bernabei more game time,a think he’s gonny be a topper for us,,,also gee jamsey a run out that’s why we have a big squad...
I'd give our Argentinian Bhoy a run, and give Greg Taylor a rest, and maybe Benji in for Joe, he could use a rest too mibbe
We should beat them handily with the squad we've got
If any Huns are playing for them, they won't miss the opportunity to leave a mark on our Bhoys
HH

I'd give our Argentinian Bhoy a run, and give Greg Taylor a rest, and maybe Benji in for Joe, he could use a rest too mibbe
We should beat them handily with the squad we've got
If any Huns are playing for them, they won't miss the opportunity to leave a mark on our Bhoys
HH
There’s huns at every club in this shitty wee country mate always willing to do damage!!pass them to death is the way round that?

Those who wish to protest tomorrow....here's an idea

When the applause starts, hold up a blank piece of paper...don't boo, don't sing...just hold it up.... the eyes of the world will literally be on our support tomorrow......this symbolic, non offensive gesture is more powerful than any boos or ftqs

Last edited:
Those who wish to protest tomorrow....here's an idea

When the applause starts, hold up a blank piece of paper...don't boo, don't sing...just hold it up.... the eyes of the world will literally be on our support tomorrow......this symbolic, non offensive gesture is more powerful than any boos of f
A terrific idea Docco. I most definitely could live with that kind of protest. Having witnessed the depth of feeling, coupled with historically fueled anger, even here on our wee platform, then, it would seem to be a bit of a big ask.
I really hope I'm wrong, but those who live to tarnish the name of Celtic Football Club, will be supplied with ample ammunition.
While I'm completely comfortable with protest, I feel the manner in which we do so is important too.
We, at times, don't really look much different from the union bears. I believe the vast majority if Celtic supporters are better than.that.

those who live to tarnish the name of Celtic Football Club, will be supplied with ample ammunition.
Bit strong methinks.
There are some who would have us believe that waving Palestinian flags would 'tarnish the name of Celtic Football Club'. They're probably in the same boat as those who approve of little more than a forelock-tugging response to mandatory mourning of an imperialist icon.
Celtic Football Club, born of genocide and oppression is a beacon of hope to the oppressed worldwide and anything which further illuminates the beacon should be applauded.
A rousing rendition of The Soldiers' Song would be appropriate imo and on this one occasion I'd be OK with god bless the Pope seeing as he's boycotting the funeral.

Bit strong methinks.
There are some who would have us believe that waving Palestinian flags would 'tarnish the name of Celtic Football Club'. They're probably in the same boat as those who approve of little more than a forelock-tugging response to mandatory mourning of an imperialist icon.
Celtic Football Club, born of genocide and oppression is a beacon of hope to the oppressed worldwide and anything which further illuminates the beacon should be applauded.
A rousing rendition of The Soldiers' Song would be appropriate imo and on this one occasion I'd be OK with god bless the Pope seeing as he's boycotting the funeral.
We'll have to agree to disagree 26. There are a great many folk who share our thoughts, ( mostly ) on Palestine, but who have no connection with our club. Different issue.... Yes, Soldier Song would be brilliant. Anyway, as far as this thread goes, it's full time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back