St Mirren v Celtic, Sunday 18th September 12 noon

Arbroath 36–0 Bon Accord just as well there was technology around to VAR that result. Imagine putting that score on with the bookies in times going by, They would have came looking for you with a shooter. Mental watching how 10 years has changed Therangers Scotlands newest club. 6 lads had a dream, as well as other substances, and there you have it.

1663451319054.png

Last edited:
i'm glad you took a break based on your output :)
i assumed you'd been in southark park queueing like the rest ......

i approach this place like i'm talking to the ex.... emotionless...
say your piece, say it from the heart and if people don't like it then it's likely relevant...
people don't react to cunts talking shite....except TT

this is your place as well as mines m8, if we don't agree then disagree in an agreeable way.
we're all tims and share an apathy for the same things, its just some of us are more refind/cultured than others :ROFLMAO: don't take offence pal

That's where I'm a bit sad STG, I actually like this mob on here!! No matter how emotionally detached I try to be I can't seem to do it....so when I argue with people like yourself and Stevie I feel bad!!
Not JamSam67 though!! I dream only of revenge against him....his time will come....oh and when yeez all laugh at my predictions....then I don't care about any of you...you can all go f#&k yourself for that!!!

That's where I'm a bit sad STG, I actually like this mob on here!! No matter how emotionally detached I try to be I can't seem to do it....so when I argue with people like yourself and Stevie I feel bad!!
Not JamSam67 though!! I dream only of revenge against him....his time will come....oh and when yeez all laugh at my predictions....then I don't care about any of you...you can all go f#&k yourself for that!!!
I wish it was just my predictions that people laughed at 🙄
Aside from that pal, you keep being you, whether I agree with you is irrelevant
I’ll keep being me and you keep being you
That’s what makes this place tic
But if you could ask the mrs to buy less skittles it’d help 🙄

I wish it was just my predictions that people laughed at 🙄
Aside from that pal, you keep being you, whether I agree with you is irrelevant
I’ll keep being me and you keep being you
That’s what makes this place tic
But if you could ask the mrs to buy less skittles it’d help 🙄

Skittles are banned it my house, to the anger of my youngest, apparently they aren't very good for you!!

A terrific idea Docco. I most definitely could live with that kind of protest. Having witnessed the depth of feeling, coupled with historically fueled anger, even here on our wee platform, then, it would seem to be a bit of a big ask.
I really hope I'm wrong, but those who live to tarnish the name of Celtic Football Club, will be supplied with ample ammunition.
While I'm completely comfortable with protest, I feel the manner in which we do so is important too.
We, at times, don't really look much different from the union bears. I believe the vast majority if Celtic supporters are better than.that.
Apparently, the Hibees turned their backs to the field, and sang 'Lizzie's in a box' as the anthem started today
Same for Dundee Utd fans, at Ibrox, sang the 'Lizzie's in a box' song and the home support weren't best pleased

A terrific idea Docco. I most definitely could live with that kind of protest. Having witnessed the depth of feeling, coupled with historically fueled anger, even here on our wee platform, then, it would seem to be a bit of a big ask.
I really hope I'm wrong, but those who live to tarnish the name of Celtic Football Club, will be supplied with ample ammunition.
While I'm completely comfortable with protest, I feel the manner in which we do so is important too.
We, at times, don't really look much different from the union bears. I believe the vast majority if Celtic supporters are better than.that.
Apparently, the Hibees turned their backs to the field, and sang 'Lizzie's in a box' as the anthem started today
Same for Dundee Utd fans, at Ibrox, sang the 'Lizzie's in a box' song and the home support weren't best pleased
Thankfully we are back to Celtic playing again so the Noise can concentrate on discussing fitba again. At least we are not about to enter another 2 week break with no Hoops action - D'OH!

I hope after the game people are only speaking about our scintillating performance but the reality is that there are too many folk in our support that are relishing their moment in the spotlight to make notoriety again. I do agree with their sentiments but I'd prefer them to not bring so much bad publicity to our club. I think a silent protest, turning their backs with hands in pockets and blank signs (maybe with 1 saying "censored" for the hard of thinking observers) would be a more productive and effective statement.

I wouldn't change personnel too much. I definitely would not change the keeper either:

Hart
Ralston Carter-Vickers Jenz Taylor
Turnbull Mooy MacGregor
Haksabanovic Giakoumakis Jota
Mon the Hoops! 🍀
'Most' on the noise, will get back to discussing fitba
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back