St Mirren v Celtic - Wed 22nd Dec 7.45pm

There's something amiss with the coaching/tactics if they can't see that,also why doesn't Johnston get told to run at defenders when he's in the box instead of going across or heading to byeline?If he runs at them in the box they'll kick him&some penalties will result
Johnstone really frustrates me aswell as u say draw a foul make them make mistakes his decision making Is poor

We were not up to the mark against an ultra defensive side,we dropped a point,do we not think the Huns will drop points?Especially after the transfer window when they may be forced to sell Aribo etc?We know that we gotta build from here but they don't know what kind of shape they'll be in after the window
Depends who they bring in also ..maybe a few loans from Holland.Im hoping theres a turn of the year collapse but i cant see it.We 100 % need to beat them if it goes ahead.

Fuck sake

that’s about all I was gonna say until reading some of the comments. Folk saying that’s the league lost at half way stage aren’t exactly faithful through and through.

as for slating angeball, that actually looked to me like same ol same ol, with his marquee player missing along with jota. You’ve got players missing in key positions. Johnston on the left and a hit n miss young Abada on the right with no real alternatives for competition/change it up.

6 points behind now, we should’ve won that. We had chances to win that. But we’re only 6 behind with games against them and looking like we’ll be the stronger after the break. We could be just 3/4 behind come the break.

a positive is that things are still not going well and gives ange stuff to work on and we’re still in the hunt

HH

PS we just won the first trophy eh?

Last edited:
There's something amiss with the coaching/tactics if they can't see that,also why doesn't Johnston get told to run at defenders when he's in the box instead of going across or heading to byeline?If he runs at them in the box they'll kick him&some penalties will result

Exactly right!

Go straight at defenders at pace and commit them in to making mistakes.....you see Kent doing this regularly with the resultant penalty ensuing.....not saying we would get all the decisions they do, but it’s something we need to learn to do...

Fuck sake

that’s about all I was gonna say until reading some of the comments. Folk saying that’s the league lost at half way stage aren’t exactly faithful through and through.

as for slating angeball, that actually looked to me like same ol same ol, with his marquee player missing along with jota. You’ve got players missing in key positions. Johnston on the left and a hit n miss young Abada on the right with no real alternatives for competition/change it up.

6 points behind now, we should’ve won that. We had chances to win that. But we’re only 6 behind with games against them and looking like we’ll be the stronger after the break. We could be just 3/4 behind come the break.

a positive is that things are still not going well and gives ange stuff to work on and we’re still in the hunt

HH
If they beat us in my opinion........it ll be hard to claw that back!Im a regular at games so dont bother if some diddy online accuses me of not being faithful through and through ..

Poor result and hard to take. Very hard to watch a team with no ambition but to park the bus.
Mikey Johnston has failed miserably to take his chance when jota got injured. Hopefully the shitheads writing the cheques will back ange in the transfer window.
The leagues not over yet. The huns will fall apart on the back straight.

Wid love a set piece coach to come in we don't win alot of headers never mind score many from corners,crosses or free kicks
Completely agree with ye there Cairnsy
we hardly ever exploit those situations.
Although Juranovic looks our best bet to score a free kick.
It's so frustrating to see us winning a set play and knowing nothing materializes outa them. Opportunities going to waste.

A don’t even know why am raging we have done this against every one of the so called lower teams!!we ain’t learning ffs,,god a love the big man but cmon to fuck these cunts are dragging us down to there level in games,,if we changed to a plan b in a game that’s bogged down way ten men defences then you catch them unawares!!they then have to re jig either way it’s advantage us,,dropping to many points against utter crap,,still long way to go to correct it..

We are all hurting just now and yes there is disappointment and anger after a horrible frustrating night. Aye it could and should have been 3 points against shite like this. But when we started out this campaign the reality of being behind them at the winter break was always on the cards. None of us want to be here but something had to give with our depleted squad and lack of striking options. We've got one more chance at 3 points before we can get a bit of respite recharge and strengthen. There's not much margin for error now granted. But we are by no means out of it. Its fecking sore tonight but we've got the first trophy in the bag and we keep going ...who knows what's in front of us. 🍀👍

Only seen parts of game, as grandweans decided tae knock fuck oot each other. Can honestly say it was far better than the match, nae wonder my eldest sons going grey in his 30s.😂😂😂😂

The game I seen Goodwin playing 10-0-0 tactics,(PLASTIC PADDY PARKED THE FUCKING BUS) & us not having a fuckin striker didn't help, we just need tae keep going, THE RANGERS will drop points & will have their own injury crisis sooner or later. ☘KEEP THE FAITH☘COYBIG☘YNWA☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back