St Mirren v Celtic - Wednesday 10 February, kick-off 8pm. Live on Sky Sports Football - all comments here

Got a m8 that stayed in South Candren?? I said where the Fuks that? He sade Feegie🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Paid 34k fur it mind yi, sold it fur 80😁😁.. Only downside is he married an Ugly Burd!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aye but she was the best ugly burd in feegie

my pal st mirren season ticket holder says tae try and generate more profits, they thought about closing the pie stall doon and replacing it with a chemist

aye but she was the best ugly burd in feegie

my pal st mirren season ticket holder says tae try and generate more profits, they thought about closing the pie stall doon and replacing it with a chemist
She wizny fae Feegie but by Fuks she's UGLY🤣🤣🤣🤣... Still Married anaw, can't Fukin stand her!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Keeps telling me wae aw ma money I shd meet a nice wumin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. That's how av still got Money ya Thik BINT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's annoying that St Mirren have such similar strips to us that the Celtic players keep giving them the ball by mistake. I think they should make St Mirren wear gorilla suits or something just so that it's clear to our players who to pass to.

i was thinking this strip is clashing with the grass hence the reason we keep knocking it into areas of empty open pitch...

Back