St Mirren v Celtic - Wednesday 10 February, kick-off 8pm. Live on Sky Sports Football - all comments here

Yes, we will win. But St Mirren are a well drilled hard working team who will make it hard for us. I would like to see us play for the full 90 minutes this time - if our fitness allows!

And hopefully the substitutions are decided at random using a tombola machine - except for Turnbull who is ALWAYS removed (apart from the 2 post-Dubai matches where we played the youngsters) irrespective of whether he is playing better and with more energy than those round about him!
When was the last time we played and looked comfortable for 90 mins? Shall we see some good build ups with no end product yet again? Seeing as we normally seem only to play for 60 mins at best i can see a hard game yet again.

we have to remember that the defence needs a run of games to get a bit more solid.
The two fullbacks look solid to me defensively, just need the two CB's and goalkeeper to get a better understanding
they have to get it out there noggin's big shane aint playing
In other words, we're still nervous wrecks in defence. We will still hold our breaths every time the opposition crosses into our box.

Members online

Latest posts

Back