St Mirren v The Champions, KO 5pm @ The SMiSA Stadium 2/01/2024

I'm delighted with they last 4 results after the the hope elsewhere that we were collapsing.
Hopefully injuries clear and new signings make the difference to put them back in their box.
Finally had to laugh at the pen awarded to Killie the day that the Scottish protection society of the hun was gonna create a world record for cheating......go figure eh .....only in this little backwater.
I heard their manager after the game.....
'I don't want to talk about the Killie penalty, we did so many things positive to talk about why would i want to talk about the penalty' ... then spent the next minute talking about the penalty and then went back to the weekend.................

It got me thinking, beat the huns just before New Year and they're dripping venom over the SFA and referees', its a fucking joy to behold, especially after they had built up their own bubble to burst.
Now we're going to hopefully buy a couple of players that are in theory going to be starters

Sometimes in amongst the joy at being a Celtic fan and the adrenaline wears off from beating them, a wee thought pops up at the back of your heid. Just knowing these cunts are fucking hurting and livid, Its like getting stoned, serene, it's amusing having a wee snigger to yourself every now and then... I canni get enough of it, its intoxicating.

Last edited:
I heard their manager after the game.....
'I don't want to talk about the Killie penalty, we did so many things positive to talk about why would i want to talk about the penalty' ... then spent the next minute talking about the penalty and then went back to the weekend.................

It got me thinking, beat the huns just before New Year and they're dripping venom over the SFA and referees', its a fucking joy to behold, especially after they had built up their own bubble to burst.
Now we're going to hopefully buy a couple of players that are in theory going to be starters

Sometimes in amongst the joy at being a Celtic fan and the adrenaline wears off from beating them, a wee thought pops up at the back of your heid. Just knowing these cunts are fucking hurting and livid, Its like getting stoned, serene, it's amusing having a wee snigger to yourself every now and then... I canni get enough of it, its intoxicating.
🤣

I'm delighted with they last 4 results after the the hope elsewhere that we were collapsing.
Hopefully injuries clear and new signings make the difference to put them back in their box.
Finally had to laugh at the pen awarded to Killie the day that the Scottish protection society of the hun was gonna create a world record for cheating......go figure eh .....only in this little backwater.

Yep!

They’re nothing but predictable…

Morning Ghirls & Bhoys, yesterday's adventure started with my lassies boss at the door at 9am with a couple of comps for the game, bus train, train & we eventually found our way to Paisley fuckinmadwaeitAgain😂😂😂

The game I thought was excellent if it wasn't for St Mirrens goalie it would have been a 6 or 7 nil, was very impressed with Bernardo's game today though his link up play with O'Riley was excellent & his two assists, the turn & pass for the 2nd goal & the ball over the top for Taylors goal were simply sublime.

Still 8pts & 10 goals a head of the Huns, who will play Hibs away on the 24th of Jan & then St Mirren on the 27th, of they don't take 6pts from those two games. Clementine will be moaning about playing three games in seven days.😂😂

One final thing what about the stats from the game 👀

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Screenshot_20240102-185736_Chrome.png

The View fae the Couch...

Pleasant view, made easier by Maeda taking 90 secs to shut up awe the.(me) .... Parks to tight for him mob... Just goes to show if the passing is good the pitch size means nothing...

Pass marks all round even for our ice hockey player, although his crossing is still miserable to say the least.

Big Sutton disappointed me with his, its not a red pish, awe day long big man awe day long.

Motm for me was the Twins 🤔.

Up next Buckie (now were have I heard that before...

Pleasant view, made easier by Maeda taking 90 secs to shut up awe the.(me) .... Parks to tight for him mob... Just goes to show if the passing is good the pitch size means nothing...

Pass marks all round even for our ice hockey player, although his crossing is still miserable to say the least.

Big Sutton disappointed me with his, its not a red pish, awe day long big man awe day long.

They're Teuchters, not the tonic wine. Nice TOP, mibbie a clash wae ours

Screenshot_20240103-112110_Chrome.png

They're Teuchters, not the tonic wine. Nice TOP, mibbie a clash wae ours

View attachment 24758
They wear green & white hoops, but 99% of their fans are from the dark side. There is a story that their top goalscorer (sorry, I cannae be arsed googling it), who played for them for years, boasted that he always wore a Deadco FC top underneath his Buckie top so the green & white hoops didn't touch his skin. We'll be wearing our change strip to please Adidas.

Having said that, they are a great bunch of fans who are up for a laugh and a party. They will be down in force to enjoy their big day out.

Buckie are a big physical team but, like the other clubs in the top half of the Highland League, try to play football (moreso than most sides in the Premier League). It won't be a walk in the park for us as many of you think, but I suspect once we get the breakthrough, then we might get a flattering scoreline.

They wear green & white hoops, but 99% of their fans are from the dark side. There is a story that their top goalscorer (sorry, I cannae be arsed googling it), who played for them for years, boasted that he always wore a Deadco FC top underneath his Buckie top so the green & white hoops didn't touch his skin. We'll be wearing our change strip to please Adidas.

Having said that, they are a great bunch of fans who are up for a laugh and a party. They will be down in force to enjoy their big day out.

Buckie are a big physical team but, like the other clubs in the top half of the Highland League, try to play football (moreso than most sides in the Premier League). It won't be a walk in the park for us as many of you think, but I suspect once we get the breakthrough, then we might get a flattering scoreline.

Wouldn't say any games a walk in the Park, I was at Celtic Park the night Inverness Caley put us out.

I'm looking forward to the Scottish Cup weekend, going too The Sons v The Huns hope it's windy day wae horizontal rain see how many of the hun players are up for it, long ball tactics won't work because the wind swirls due tae the big rock at the back of staduim. Think there could be an upset in the making if the weather's bad.

Going too CP on the Sunday for the Buckie game & I don't expect it to be an easy game, we'll probably win by 3or4 goals as they tire.

Big Sutton disappointed me with his, it’s not a red pish, awe day long big man awe day long. “ had the same disappointment reading Some comments on here about the red card big man?

Here in California ye walk into a shop and buy your weed. “Hi I’m Clare and I will be your bud tender for the day. We have Hash, Weed, Edibles and Various drinks, we also have a variety of CBD oils and Edibles. We have strains that can help with pain relief too. We can give you a cannabis that can relieve anxiety, or give you an appetite after chemotherapy or something to help you sleep”. All very civilised. The thing that surprised me most though was the age of the customers. Nearly all of them appeared to be over 50.
My brother in laws neighbour heard that he was getting visitors from Scotland so he handed in two jars of his home grown and also a lump of hash he made for me to try!!!
The law here allows the cops to concentrate on the drugs that wreck society, Heroin, Fentanyl, Cocaine and Meth Amphetamine.

Attachments

• IMG_3321.jpeg
    IMG_3321.jpeg
    826.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back