stadium renovation

Me personally I wouldn't knock down the main stand but maybe try and do something with it but tbh the club have done a good job over the years with Celtic park especially outside the main stand and also with the new bar etc....spurs and west ham etc have fancy new stadiums but I bet the fans miss white hart lane and Upton park (I'm sure arsenal miss Highbury) our staduim is superb in my eyes ......let's buy some players first and do something in Europe and leave staduim to later date 😂🍀

Me personally I wouldn't knock down the main stand but maybe try and do something with it but tbh the club have done a good job over the years with Celtic park especially outside the main stand and also with the new bar etc....spurs and west ham etc have fancy new stadiums but I bet the fans miss white hart lane and Upton park (I'm sure arsenal miss Highbury) our staduim is superb in my eyes ......let's buy some players first and do something in Europe and leave staduim to later date 😂🍀
A new roof to make it blend in all the way round but other than that a don’t know wit the problem is way it??my seats up there and a don’t see a major problem 🤷‍♂️there to watch the fitbaw…

The stadium is needing a lick of paint. And those hideous wrap arounds on the corners that have stupid designs replaced by pictures of our history like it used to. Even sponsorship logos would look better than the tea towel design.
There’s a few things at the stadium that need replaced or modernised

My son had a random, not daft, thought, why didn’t we buy the Virgin hotel that went bust in Glasgow, and rebrand it.
Having done the walk you are only 15 minutes walk from the ground.
If they want a hotel it seemed like a decent option.
Not quite on subject but just throwing it in.
HH

My son had a random, not daft, thought, why didn’t we buy the Virgin hotel that went bust in Glasgow, and rebrand it.
HH
Top idea by the way,!!

HH
We could have kept the sign and just added Mary's 😆

(Ahm going tae the bad fire for that wan.)

No many things a reqire when a go to the game!!…a seat!..a toilet!..a pie+bovril other combos are available…a don’t give a fuck for vamping up the area where the rich and famous ponce around talking shop and about trips to there place in Dubai!!!while th3 games in progress,,nah fuckem.
Couldn't agree more.....all the teams with the fancy stadiums in England have a small percentage of working class who can afford to go to the games

Stadium renovation is essential but not imminent. Every month that passes raises the price of the job.

Back