Stay out of Glasgow city center this Saturday

"All taigs are targets"

I'm sure the stickers were highlighted on the news after the scum game at the weekend??? along with the damage caused by away fans?? 🤔🤔....I had to read it on etims diary ofcourse but I'm sure, with the media finally being forced to talk about the racist scum, this would be all over the news up there. Surely, with a high number of racist walks taking place, stickers like these would have to be highlighted......and taken VERY seriously.
I mean, if for instance, there were racist marches taking place in areas with a high community of asians or blacks and stickers began to appear stating "All P...... are targets" or "All N...... are targets" this would be a high cause of concern to the authorities and would definitely make the news. There is no difference here, is there? Political figures and high ranking officers should be making very forceful statements to reassure the community and warn the racist thugs of the consequences of their actions.....but wait!!! That's right. These are the fuckers that have giving the racists marches the green light so maybe not......
I was thinking with more time we should have arranged a Justice for Junkies march right in the middle of the 34 marches and supplied free needles on the way
That'd a been carnage and well worth the effort

I’m going down to Ayrshire this weekend , suited and booted for the Ayr gold cup, never been to a horse race before, looking forward to picking the horse with the best name, I know feck all about the horses 🤣
me neither BB, would love to, but i avoid gambling
was a bit mad with it half my life ago

my old bhoy used to say, at a race meeting, the women get doled up to their finest selfs, they look great for an hour then get blootered, the make up starts running, they revert to verbal type and by the end of the night the horses look better, even after running a few miles their sweat patches are less pungent and noticeable
the remainder consists of the guys, 5% who got lucky on the day, the bookies and the rest are shitting it to go hame cos they've done the family tank

Enjoy your day in full suit, hope the judge goes easy on yi :)

finally i've got my chopsticks/hockey sticks
need to look their meaning up now,
was before my noise initiation ceremony
the night of sparta part 2
I can't remember why oor Michael started posting chopsticks but maybe someone will tell us.

I post the hockey sticks because I used to play and some eejit on here called it a hockey bat ffs. When you see the hockey sticks you know you're in soapy bubble.

I can't remember why oor Michael started posting chopsticks but maybe someone will tell us.

I post the hockey sticks because I used to play and some eejit on here called it a hockey bat ffs. When you see the hockey sticks you know you're in soapy bubble.
That eejit may have been me Mrs
I've played hockey once in my life in First year at school
6 seconds in to the game, some lassie swings it like a golf club and by the time she was swinging through my mates two front teeth had went through his lip (11 stitches) and shortly thereafter he was picking them up for the tooth fairy
We played football for the remainder of the year and the girls netball

Every cloud has a silver lining and the great unwashed will no doubt superspread Covid to each other. The less there are of them, the better off the world will be.

This is a great chance to bombard the media with vids caught on the day of the rancid bunch doing what the rancid bunch are famous for. Everyone, anyone should make their way into the town centre and record on their mobiles the atrocious behaviour of the peepul. The world should see the shame they bring to this country.

In hand methinks...

Back