Stay out of Glasgow city center this Saturday

Tam sellic son (@TamsellicsonIII) Tweeted: Well troops that’s the nightshift finished🥴 I’d like to thank the 246 night dog walkers, who walked the same routes as they mutants will later on today. 352 dug shites were recorded on the road and not a single one picked up💪
Nice one👍Hope it wasn’t 352 chihuahuas turds?great Danes hopefully.

I found the best ever day travelling to Ireland was the 12th of July the boat was empty when we got to Belfast you could pick what lane to drive in it was 12 noon and it felt like five in the morning all the bastards arrived the day before
i had the misfortune of arriving at Larne docks on the 11th just as the 1.30pm emptied ,a turned into the street to met by thousands of zombies from every housing scheme

Remember quoting custer ''holly fk look at all them zombies

i had the misfortune of arriving at Larne docks on the 11th just as the 1.30pm emptied ,a turned into the street to met by thousands of zombies from every housing scheme

Remember quoting custer ''holly fk look at all them zombies
Custer thought the Indians were moody fuckers.
When they attacked his camp he said “ whats upset this lot, they were all singing and dancing last night”.

1631981072392.png
BBC stating their fav team could open up a gap tomorrow if they win v Motherwell without realising a quick glance at the table would show should a Motherwell win v their faves would see Motherwell sit top clear by a point. They miss the chances to promote our game thanks to their distractions elsewhere at the stadium they are barred from.

I sent my vote in last week, but I've no chance cos they're too cheap to post the fucking thing
HH

Back